Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh...hindsight

Whirlwind.

Yep, that's what it's been lately.

First off, I'll start off with a big *I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU, PAPI*
2Years today was the day Dave & I finally got to meet face to face. So much has happened since then, but most of it good! It's sad that Dave isn't in town for today.. and tomorrow, because it is his 26th birthday! For now, he'll stay in Texas, but only for a few short days more.
I love you, Dave, & wish you a very Happy Birthday!

My ticketless itinerary from 2 years ago..wow!


So, this weekend has been pretty rediculous. Saturday afternoon, I got my ink done. Which was a long time coming! It seems as though every time Dave leaves town, I get new ink. It's only been 2x so far, but each time I've gotten new ink. I've told Dave that he'll have to stop travelling so much because I'm going to end up with crazy sleeves!! I thought I'd have to reschedule this appointment because of the nasty weather which was in store for us... Hurricane/Tropical Storm Noel, but all was good, and it was completed. (www.permanentink.ca)




After heading for a chillin time at Starbucks with Christine, I headed home for a guitar hero 3 night as the storm went on. I was lucky enough to have not lost power (wahhooo!) so my gamer night was great. [we all have our nerdisms & hidden pleasures... one of mine happens to be Guitar Hero...]

Sunday wasn't too eventful. At night I headed to Alicia's for some Amazing Race action. I don't have any favorites at the moment, but I'm sure it'll be a good season. Again, the power stayed on for our TV action. yesss!!

I went to bed pretty crankypants, which didn't help my Monday at all. I got to work and saw something in my inbox which didn't help the crankypants situation. So, I made no secrets of my crankypantness and told (warned lol) everyone that I was a grump. Normally I enjoy my Mondays, but today was crap. In so many ways. In retrospect, I'd like to erase today... or maybe just today's events just as badly as I wished to erase the whole weekend.

Things feel much better now. I went back to Alicia's for some Heroes action, which was fun. Except THIS time, the friggen power went out in the last 5-10 mins of the show. WHAT THE EFF?!?!?! Of all of the timing, it had to be then. Grrrrr. Thank you NS power....

Anyway, I'm back home now. Tomorrow I start the gym. I'm obligated to because of a bet I made with a peer at work. If I don't go, I basically have to 'do his homework' so to speak: I have to write his year end appraisal lol. So, of course that's not what I want to be doing, so the gym it is. I've procrastinated long enough. I have just a few months until our next vacation, so I got to *BE FIT AND HAVE FUN*. Thank you Hal Johnson & Joanne McLeod..

0 comments: