Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If it's not one thing, it's another

Blah.

That pretty much sums up how I've been feeling lately. This weekend for the most part was good. Uneventful but good.

Saturday morning we woke up and Dave told me he wanted to take me to Coras for breakfast. (MY FAVORITE!!) I had the eggs benny (pictures on the eggs link at the bottom right) and dave had cora's special, pictured just above the Eggs benny. OMG the eggs benedict here is THE-BEST you'll ever have ANYWHERE. period. you can get it with ham, or asparagus, but I always get the ham. The hollandaise sauce is what makes it sooo good though. Mmmmm

Later that day we were supposed to go to a co-workers 30th birthday party on the Halifax Harbour Queen. i wasn't feeling up for it that night, so Dave went by himself. Instead, I hung out at another friends place and had 'girltime'.

when I came home I waited around until about 2am for dave to come home, but then I got uber tired so i went to sleep. I woke up at *5:30* *AM* when he came into bed. Yes, 5:30AM. Grr.

Sunday we headed out to his parents place for Fathers' day, which was nice. I was still a little bit irritated with his late return home, but I tried to put it past me.

Monday morning was NOT a good morning. It was Dave's first day at the new employers.. and what *would* have been my first day with him. so seeing him get all excited to go, and knowign I'm going to have a stupid assnasty day at work was hard to swallow. Ugh.

I recovered, and the rest of the night was fine.

Now that takes us to THIS Morning. Again... It was a rough morning. I did my usual facebook check in the morning, as I do when I get ready for work, and noticed the 'birthday girl' had posted pictures from her birthday. all fine and dandy until I see her
A) pretending to lick dave
B) Pretending to grope dave
at this point I closed down facebook and told Dave... "I'm boiling". He knew I was pissed, and although he had no idea what I saw, he knew at the same time, EXACTLY what I saw.
but said nothing
So asked him if he knows why I'm pissed why isn't he saying anything? It turned into this long drawn out dramafest. I knew at that point HE didn't do anything wrong, but i was soooo pissed at this chick beign all over him when I'm not there. he told me that I am taking it out of context, that it was just for fun, but I dont care. I dont need to see that stuff. Regardless if it's FUN or not. If it was a close friend, maybe, but this is more of an acquaintance, and WHY is she that close anyway?
So he had to go to work, and i then decided to see what else is on there.
and i saw:
A) her pretending to lick dave
B) her pretending to grope dave (crotchal area)
C) him pretendign to grope her (boob and crotchal area)
D) him flashing his chest, and her pretending to lick his..ahem...boob?
E) at a friends house with her legs wrapped around his neck (think playing chicken, just not standing up)
and the list goes on.

I'm sorry... but am I WRONG to be pissed???????????????????????????????????????

*sigh*

I dont know how to be angry, without being angry at him, and without having him get on the defensive.

BUT-I-AM-PISSED!

Anyway, some advice please please. I'm going nuts. I just want to be happy, but I am not lately.

sidenote- I'm going to see that new Movie, "Young People Fucking" tomorrow. LOL I can't wait!


*Edit - I should note, I am *NOT* jealous of this girl. I know I have nothing to worry about, but I am pissed about the disrespect...especially considering we're both coworkers. GRR

6 comments:

Jen on June 17, 2008 at 6:23 p.m. said...

WOW...um wow wow wow wow wow wow wow FRIGGIN WOW....

To say that I would be pissed would be an understatement...I get going out and having a good time...but he didn't have to play along with her shenanigans...I am CERTAIN he wouldn't like seeing you in pics like that with another guy...she is skanktastic for draping herself over your boyfriend, but he definitely should have told her to back the hell off...

I think a GOOD friend of yours would have been smart enough not to do it though so I don't think it would make a difference how good of a friend it was (little side story here...a girl who claimed to be my best friend offered Danny a blow job at our joint bachelor/bachelorette party - nice)

Sucky girl, I am sorry to hear that...that would toss me over the edge for SURE!!

(BTW, wanna add me on facebook?? I am under Jen Lowdon-Kennett - and my profile pic is a black and white of Danny and I)

tash on June 17, 2008 at 8:39 p.m. said...

I'd be pissed too! Stupid girl - why would she want pics like that anyway? Posting them on Facebook just makes her look slutty. Maybe she wants that?

Carolyn on June 18, 2008 at 8:32 a.m. said...

Oooooohhhhh I would be sooo PISSED! You have every right to be comepletely livid!
I can't even imagine seeing pics of Scott like that on Facebook but I'm sure if I did, there would be words between us. Loud, screaming swear words.
I know he probably didn't think he was doing anything wrong but seriously? I would not be ok with some co-worker of Scott's putting her good anywhere NEAR Scott's goods. Once joking picture is bad enough but mutiple bad picutres of crotch grabbing? No way.
I feel for ya. The best thing to do is communicate with Dave and tell him how you feel, after the dust settles a little and tempers aren't as flaired.
Good luck honey!

Erin on June 18, 2008 at 2:34 p.m. said...

I would totally be mad! You have every, every right to be - he maybe should have said something? Or maybe he thought that would be weird, but seeing pictures is WAY worse and way more shocking.

Now the other question is - she TOTALLY knew that you would see those pictures when she put them up. What is up with that? Obviously she wanted you to see them and she wanted you to be jealous or something. Otherwise she would have left those ones out.

Cat on June 18, 2008 at 3:40 p.m. said...

Yeah, I'd for SURE be pissed about that.

It sounds all a bit much considering she knows he's in a serious relationship and that you weren't there that night, but would probably see the pictures. I think Dave needs to accept a little of the responsibility though, because he did participate in the actions (however innocent they were) I just think that she (and he) should have behaved the same way they would have if you had been there.

I would suggest sitting Dave down and telling him again that you were hurt/disappointed in his behavior and that you found it disrespectful that this girl acted this way and posted pictures.
He shouldn't get defensive if you approach it in a calm manner. I usually fly right off the handle in situations like that, so I think your manner means EVERYTHING when trying to talk to him about it.

*Man....I want to send a nasty-gram to that beeeeeotch who touched your man.

Big hugs and hearts Lex!!

(thanks for adding me on Facebook!)

eurydice on June 18, 2008 at 5:26 p.m. said...

oh i would be sooooooo pissed. so very very very pissed. not acceptable behaviour... how would he feel if the tables were turned!?