Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gahhh one more day!!!

So I have news.

I have been SOOO excited about this news but have kept it quiet. No more of that though - tomorrow is the day.

THE DAY!


















The day we bring our sexy new car home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(That is not THE car - just the closest pic I could find online... VERY close though!)

Now - I need to learn to drive a standard since DBF leaves on Sunday for 2 weeks!! Haha

eek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!!!! I love it!!! All I drive is standards and I love them! Easy peasy!

Jen on September 10, 2009 at 1:13 a.m. said...

CONGRATS ON THE NEW WHEELS!!!!

Yeah, standard terrifies me...but it's on my life "to do" list to learn to drive one!!!

Sexy wheels for a sexy lady!!!

(BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Your word verification says something dirty looking to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Angela Power on September 10, 2009 at 2:01 a.m. said...

OMG!! You made my heart skip a beat!!!! lol

Yayyyy!! Then will you teach me???? I need to learn too!

Purrrrrdy wheels!

Jaime on September 10, 2009 at 10:21 a.m. said...

Ooooooh, how exciting!!!

I can help teach you girls how to drive standard if you want. It's all about getting used to your clutch.

Unknown on September 10, 2009 at 10:04 p.m. said...

Ive driven standard my whole driving 'career', You're going to love it and not want to go back to automatic after

Anonymous said...

Hot wheels, congrats Lex!!

I grew up driving a standard and miss it. (Hubby only drives auto)

Have fun learning!