Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Invisible?

...well thats how I feel sometimes.

God damn I'm still a cranky pants lately, but with good reason.

My patience is running low, very low. I'm normally the type to hide my frustrations quite easily (or so I thought...) however lately I know whatever I could mask before is coming out. As much as I know it's not good to hide your feelings, I'm also very aware that there's a time and place for everything. I'm also aware that my feelings could be brushed aside by some so what's the point?

same shit, or worse shit
different day

That's how its been lately.

Damn I need to get away from everything...(except Papi of course! he just got back and goddamn it had been a long month.)

More and more and more I'm getting frazzled. It's affecting a lot of things, and I'm trying to get a handle on it, but things keep getting progressively worse so it's hard to get a handle on some things.

Bahhh

more ramblings from me that needed an outlet. A censored outlet, but still an outlet.

GRrRrrr says Me!

0 comments: