Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ok so I'm a little behind..

Yea.. I dind't get around to an actual post yesterday. I just spent forever sharing some tunes, so hopefully some folks enjoy it! LOL

What I *would* have posted would probably have gone something like this:

WOW I'M POOPED! I went to the gym yesterday (Monday) and I was extremely proud of myself. The last time I'd been to the gym was on Valentines day. Basically 1.5 weeks. Ick. Oh, and I went by myself. YAY!
I did a brisk walk on the treadmill on an incline for 20 mins, 5 mins cooldown. Then I headed over to the circuit and did a run through that. At the end I did some weird eliptical thing that goes forward and back, so I did 5 mins forward ,and 5 mins back. For some reason when I went into the change room I had that 'overdone' feeling. Where you get all tingly, and hot, and just weird feeling. I didn't like it so I chugged some water and took off.
I headed to the mall and bought myself a tape measurer. I've got to get my measurements. Maybe I wont rely on Mr.Scale to decide if I'm in a happy mood or not. Measurements are where it's at...really..for real...right? lol
I also needed something to fill me up, so I had a Watermelon Wiggle Jugo Juice (287 cal, 0.7g fat, 70g carb, 1.0g protein, 1.1g fiber, 238% vitamin C) I definitely felt a LOT better after getting re-energized.

I dont know how people do the gym in the morning. After the gym I could very easily curl over and go to sleep. A lot of people get a burst of energy after the gym, but not me. Maybe that'll change - who knows. For now, I think it's a Good thing that I dont' do the gym in the morning. I probably woudln't be very productive.

Mmm I just made myself crave a watermelon wiggle again... or even better, a Booster Juice


Anyway, back on track.

So when I mentioned I may be going to TX for a week, Eurydice asked me what I do for a living and I hadn't gotten around to replying *blushes*

I work at a call center (...yay?... lol) and I am involved with the Quality aspect of it. Essentially I am the liason between the Quality Department & the rest of the Operations department. There is a new site opening up in Texas, so I was asked if I may want to go down there and do the 'quality stuff' with them. My group NEVER gets to travel. It's always my boss, but for whatever reason he won't be going this time and he said I'm next in line. COOL!!

It's still not a for sure thing, but we'll see.

(this post is all over the place if you hadn't noticed...)

I'm realizing my eating habits are not on par again. The good news is that I DO eat breakfast daily (which is a HUGE improvement for me... I never used to eat breakfast... like, ever). I now eat my wildberry oatmeal OR raisin bran cereal.
However, when I started my get healthy regime, I wanted to do the 5 meals a day thing. I was good for a while... but then everything fell apart when we stopped going to the gym.
I need to get back on track. What I really need is a meal plan. I had one that was ok, but I am still looking for something i really like & enjoy so I stick with it. I find myself getting hungry all the time again. Omg the day Dave left I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate... it was pretty disturbing.

Tonight I will be going to the gym again. Wahoo!! I plan on making it back in time to see my lover... uhh ryan.. on Big Brother tonight! LOL

Hope everyone has a great tonight.. Hump Day is tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jenn on February 26, 2008 at 8:17 p.m. said...

Good job at going to the gym!!! Sounds like you really worked it (maybe too much though since you felt yucky afterwards?). The watermelon wiggle sounds yummy. I've never heard of those before.

Oh, and I need to start measuring again too. Everyone says you can lose inches and not pounds, so who knows?

Good plan with developing a meal plan. I plan my whole day in the morning or at night for the next day - through dinner - so at least I won't go crazy snacking at work.

I hope you get to go to Texas, it sounds like it would be fun!

Jen on February 27, 2008 at 11:22 a.m. said...

That's great that you got back to the gym!!! (Sorry I had all these wonderful comments to think of and then my coworker said something bitchy...my apologies...now I have to gather my thoughts...)

That is a GREAT idea to buy a tape measure!!! It's great for when the scale isn't moving but your body is shrinking!!

I don't know how people get to the gym in the AM either...I am in AWE of those people!!! (mostly because I NEED my sleep in the morning!!)

eurydice on February 28, 2008 at 3:17 p.m. said...

interesting! i hope you end up getting to go to texas!