Monday, February 25, 2008

Maybe I should share


Well, I got a LOT of great ideas for my iPod and I want to say THANKS everyone!

I'm still open for ideas, so if you all think of a new song, please still let me know!

I figured everyone gave me a lot of ideas, so maybe I should share some of my tunes.

I ipod has a mixture of EVERYthing. Hopefully you'll enjoy the songs as much as me. I may have gone a bit overboard... but who doesn't like songs?????

- All Nite (Don't Stop) remix - Janet Jackson & Elephant man
- American Idiot - Green Day
- *** Low - T Pain *** (My fav song at the moment... DRIVES DAVE CRAZY! LOL - I think I'm going to buy a pair of apple bottom jeans so that when the song comes on I can shake my booty in actual Apple Bottom Jeans)
- Black Mags - The Cool Kids (This song is wikkid)
- Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
- Boom boom boom (The outHere Brothers...soooo oldschool.. and yea, I like the 'dirty' version lol)
- Breakin Dishes - Rihanna
- Can U Feel The Base - Basement Jaxx
- Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry (This song pumps me up ALL the time)
- Feedback - Janet Jackson
- Freakum Dress - Beyonce
- Get it Shawty - Lloyd
- Get your Freak on - Missy Elliot
- Go Girl - Pitbull
- I've Got Five on it (Drum n Bass rmx) - Aphrodite
- Like That - Memphis Bleek ft Swizz Beats
- Loser (Fatboy Slim Remix - Beck
- Love Stoned (Tiesto Remix) - Justin Timberlake
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Old Habits Die Hard - Ten Second Epic
- Easy - Paula DeAnda Ft Lil' Wayne
- Perfect - Mason vs Princes Superstar
- Pumpin - Tom Novy Vs Eniac (Donald Glaude Album Mix) ILOVETHISSONG!
- Put your hands up for detroit - Fedde Le Grande
- Red Blue Purple - Marco V
- The Rockafeller Skank - Fatboy Slim
- Rollin - Limp Bizkit
- SandStorm - Darude (plz dont laugh!)
- Satisfaction (Club Mix) - Benny Benassi
- Sleepwalking - Seven Mary Three
- Technologic - Daft Punk
- Tetris - BassHunter
- This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire
- TNT - ACDC
- Touch it - Busta Rhymes
- Ugly - Bubba Sparxxx
- Underwear Goes Inside The Pants - Lazy Boy (I slipped this one in...check it out)
- Watch Dem Roll - Sean Paul
- What it Feels like for a girl - Madonna - Paul Oakenfold Remix
- Where are we running - Lenny Kravitz
- You Don't know - 50 cent, eminem, cashis, lloyd banks
- You Give Me Something - Jamiroquai


I should have a real post shortly. I was just in the sharing mood :)

0 comments: