Thursday, April 17, 2008

Big Brother Consipiracy

Everyone knows I love big brother! I'll be the first to admit it. It's getting a little annoying though, knowing that BB is rigged. The contestants get persuaded in their diary room quite often. I've seen feeds online that suggest that from various contestants as they leave the diary room.

Yesterday's show was no different... other than it was live. Check this out:



You can hear Chen-bot (yes, that our nickname for julie chen.... she needs to go lol) pause, then all of a sudden start talking again AFTER they could see how everyone answered the question. Guinea pigs having a pre-exsiting relationship?? cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now I'm VERY happy that Ryan won. I've been rooting for him this whole time. *yes - i've been rooting for him mostly cuz he's a carbon copy of my boyfriend dave lol*


These schenanigans from Big brother have to stop. It's completely rigged!

Oh well, Just wanted to let you know i'm still around. This is my early morning rant, but now I have to get ready for work. Regular posting to follow tonight *hopefully!* It's going to be a busy busy night!

5 comments:

Jenn on April 17, 2008 at 9:16 a.m. said...

I bet you are getting excited for your vacation!!!!!! I'm excited for you. and a teeny bit jealous. :)

Cat on April 17, 2008 at 12:55 p.m. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cat on April 17, 2008 at 12:55 p.m. said...

That makes me sad....I like to live in a land where big brother is real!!!

PS: What the hell was Natalie doing to her hair last night!? She's freaking craaazzaaayyy!!

Jaime on April 21, 2008 at 11:36 a.m. said...

haha, I don't care if it's rigged...it's a car wreck anyway so I just pretend I don't know it's rigged.

I didn't catch the Julie thing you did, but that question was the STUPIDEST thing ever...the friggin guinnea pigs? come on!

I'm rooting for Ryan too. I actually wanted Nat to win and I think what the boys did to her was chickenshit and underhanded, but it will help Ryan win.

Too bad he'll share his money with Jen.

Cat on April 25, 2008 at 6:39 p.m. said...

cooommeee hoooommmmeee!!