Thursday, June 5, 2008

A bit of this, a tad of randomness

Wahoo! So I finally got to see Sex & the City tonight. LOVED IT! :)
I wasn't sure how the movie would go over, but I was pleased with it! I'm already having SATC withdrawls!

Random: do you ever read/say a word over and over so many time it loses it's meaning? well, blogger has done that to me. It has "movie" underlined in red telling me it's spelled wrong. Movie? Am I missing something???

Anyway, tomorrow is FINALLY Friday!! YaY! This really has been a long, long week at work and I'm glad it's coming to an end. After Friday comes Saturday which is when DAVE COMES HOME! Yippeeee!!! It was only a 2 week trip this time, and I have kept myself busy, but surprisingly it feels like he's been gone for longer than 2 weeks. I've gotten used to being at home alone (especially with having the whole bed to myself...heheheh...) but it'll be great to have him back!

More Randomness: Tonight when I was driving home from the *movie* (damnit it IS a word, blogger!) I saw 2 cops on horses by my place. now, back at home in Alberta that would be normal...but in Nova Scotia?? WEIRD! in *my* neighborhood?? WEIRDER!?!?

Tomorrow is WI day for me. Not sure how it'll go, I've had some poor eating lately, but we'll see what happens.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

5 comments:

Erin on June 5, 2008 at 10:33 p.m. said...

I want to see the SATC movie! So excited. Good luck with the WI, I am SO not getting on the scale this week. I`d just rather not know.

tash on June 6, 2008 at 1:02 a.m. said...

I've never seen cops on horses in NS before. Crazy!

Jen on June 6, 2008 at 1:34 a.m. said...

*laughs* that is completely random (the cops on horses!!) I have never seen them...but yeah, poor horsies in fort mac!!!

um, pretty certain movie is correct!!! Perhaps blogger finds it offensive??? :p

I can't wait to see the SATC movie...I will go on Monday! Can't wait!!!

healthy ashley on June 6, 2008 at 12:08 p.m. said...

Have fun with him coming home!

(and good luck on the WI!)

eurydice on June 10, 2008 at 3:50 p.m. said...

hahaha i see cops on horses everyday in Toronto! but i live right by the police station. i always smell the poops!