Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Feelin large today

Ew.
ew ew ew



I am having one of those days where I just feel GROSS. Pants are super tight which is making sitting at my desk uuuuuuuuuber uncomfortable!

I really have to start getting my butt kicked by Jillian again.
Starting TONIGHT. yes - tonight I vow to get my butt kicked.

More poor news - the trip to DR (To return to EdenH) that I wanted to take on the date (AND PRICE) that I wanted is no longer listed. :(
It seems like that trip is all booked up, and the remaining trips are about $200 more than what I want to pay.
I got SO excited about the idea of returning, but now I'll need to figure something else out. Boo.

On a positive note, Dave & I went to eat Pho yesterday.
Mmmmmmmm - It was so good!

Tomorrow I will be buying a kit to sell Epicure Spices. I've never been an Avon/Partylite/Tupperware kind of girl, but damn.. this has to do with FOOD! Deliscious food also! These spices are freaking fabulous! I am pretty excited about this! Hopefully it goes over well!

2 comments:

farm girl. on January 27, 2009 at 8:41 p.m. said...

i have an aunt who sells epicure, and she loves it! and i love her giving me product! good luck with it!

Kari@Onederland on January 28, 2009 at 1:43 p.m. said...

hopefully today you are feeling better. Did you get your butt kicked by Jillian????? Sorry to hear about the trip...must mean that something else is in store for you!