Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Questionable couscous?

I FINALLY was able to do Shred again last night. It has been over 1.5 weeks, but I finally had the time... well... MADE the time to do it. Even though I hadn't done it in so long, I definitely found my endurance was much better (like she says in the vid..wahoo!) The only part I still struggle with is the damn pushups! When I did the video previously some of the cardio excersizes kicked my butt. I coudln't do the @ss kicker kicks without stopping, but I was able to last night... YEAH!

Last night for supper (which I made WHILE doing the video..multitasking..that is how I made time to do the vid) I had made
-chicken (seasoned with lemon pepper & 3 Onion Epicure Spice <-- which I will be selling soon!)
- another veggie concoction (Orange pepper, baby portabello mushrooms, onions, Bok Choy, baby tomatoes) ALSO seasoned with the 3 onion dip... (*very* versatile!)
- Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Organic Couscous (it stunk SO bad... I didn't mind it, but Dave said it tasted like eating erasers...(?????????????))

et Voila:


It was sooo yummy!!! I didn't eat this whole plate.. in fact, a LOT of the couscous wasn't eaten, along with some chicken, but it was definitely filling!

After dinner I watched American Idol & Biggest Loser. I have mixed feelings about Dan being voted off Biggest Loser, however I was happy to see how much he changed in the mini interview after the show. I cannot wait to see his results at the end of this Season!!

Tonight I am supposed to meet with my Epicure lady so I can start selling my spices, but we are supposed to get hit with snow, rain, ice pellets, etc etc etc. Gahh. . I was really looking forward to getting started asap!
Oh well, safety first, right? LOL

1 comments:

Carolyn on January 28, 2009 at 2:35 p.m. said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Epicure. Seriously love it. I hosted a party a few months ago and got tons of free stuff. My absolute favorite? Bruchetta seasoning (I literally put this on EVERYTHING) and the Guacamole. YUM!

Good luck!!!
Glad you reunited with Shred!