Monday, February 23, 2009

the lowdown

Bahh - Mondays. I'm so glad it's over!

This weekend flew by so fast that it didn't even feel like I got a weekend.

Not too much today so here's a brief rundown.
- wrist is better. I am no longer wearing a tensor bandage. I did the X Stretch in the P90x videos, and I think me forcing to stretch my wrist actually helped
- I am still walking around like I'm 80. My calves and thighs are nuts!! I love the feeling, though!!
- Last night I started to feel SUPER yucky in my tummy.... even vomitable (new word - felt like I wanted to puke). I didn't actually get sick, but it was sooo uncomfortable all night. For a laugh, I asked Dave if he impregnated me lol. (He hasn't of course which makes it funny...)

Anyway, that's kind of it. We're just watching Heroes right now, then the Bachelor (YAY) so it's kind of another chillaxing night.

I'm off to catch up on everyone's blogs!

4 comments:

farm girl. on February 23, 2009 at 8:45 p.m. said...

lol - well, walking like you're 80 is better than the 105 you were feeling the other day!!

vomitable - must remember - sounds more accurate the oogy.

Jen on February 23, 2009 at 9:54 p.m. said...

*laughs* vomitable!!! I love it!!!

Marisa @Loser for Life on February 24, 2009 at 8:54 a.m. said...

wow, px90 is hard core! you are doing great!

hope you're feeling better:)

eurydice on February 24, 2009 at 6:01 p.m. said...

thank goodness the wrist is getting better - i hate body injuries!