Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick...

...and not happy about it. *pouts*
Normally I don't mind taking a 'me' day to be sick at home, but I am sick and I had to work from home. Feb being a short month means less time to meet quotas etc etc. Yikes.
Also, I didn't get to do my P90x today because of how I felt.
So lets see:
Saturday I did the X Stretch
Sunday I didn't do anything
Monday I did 1/2 of Cardio X
Tuesday I did nothing
Wednesday I'll do nothing because of cake decorating class (last thursdays class was pushed to this thurs because of the storm.)
Thursday I'll do nothing because of cake decorating class.

Grrrrr!
Not cool!
my WI friday will be less than impressive...

Anyway that's my story.

BL is on right now, so I'm cutting this short!! :)

7 comments:

Vanessa on February 24, 2009 at 9:45 p.m. said...

Awww, being sick sucks! Feel better soon :)

Angela Power on February 24, 2009 at 9:50 p.m. said...

You and me both sister. I feel poopy all around for some reason.

Hey, you should come the next time we GTG around here ;-)

sarah sundae on February 24, 2009 at 9:51 p.m. said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Jen on February 24, 2009 at 10:13 p.m. said...

BOOOOO for being sick!!!!

Feel better!!!!

And your week still sounds like it could be good!

Kari@Onederland on February 25, 2009 at 12:20 p.m. said...

wow I swear February is the month of sickness...seems that everyones feeling a little under the weather. Hope you feel better soon!

farm girl. on February 25, 2009 at 8:27 p.m. said...

hope the yucky ness leaves you soon- it's no fun! but cake decorating! that'll be a bright spot (hopefully!)

Carl Daikeler on February 27, 2009 at 12:29 p.m. said...

You'll get better though, and you will bring it big time!

And when you're better, is it possible you could join us March 7th for a massive online workout, and help get the word out?

I want to get leaders like you to the Beachbody WOWY Gym (www.wowy.com) to break the record of people working out at the same time, Saturday March 7th at 11AM ET/8AM PT.

It would be great if you can make it and bring some people with you!

Carl Daikeler
CEO-Beachbody