Thursday, February 19, 2009

OMG - he picks one then changes his mind!

So I was just watching on Extra that the huge drama on the bachelor is *not* that Deanna comes back to visit Jason (yawn), but that he chooses one girl, and then picks another! I guess TWO after the roses were shot?! I only caught a brief clip of this on TV, and who knows how much truth there is to it, but holy moly!
I sure hope he picks Melissa and STAYS with her!

Anyway, that was my 'OMG' moment for the day!

My wrist is STILL KILLING ME! It was fine in the morning, but as the day progressed and I had to do more typing it started to hurt more. I took my tensor bandage off when I came home to air out my arm, but I quickly realized it feels much better with it on.



So Thursdays I usually have my cake decorating class, however we got hit with another (9th) storm this winter and the class was canceled. I ended up making cupcakes (red velvet) last night in case the class wasn't canceled, so tonight I iced them and I'll bring them into work. I am known as the cupcake girl on my team hehe!

Pre-frosting:


Post-frosting (keep in mind I have a gibbled wrist, and decorating uses A LOT of wrist action!!!)


I am SO glad tomorrow is Friday. It was a short week, but it still dragged on!
Tomorrow is WI day and I have no idea what to expect. I have been doing more exercising this week than what I have been in the past, so we'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Erin on February 19, 2009 at 9:32 p.m. said...

I want a cupcake! They look awesome.

Jaime on February 19, 2009 at 11:54 p.m. said...

Red velvet? Drool. Recipe?

Jen on February 20, 2009 at 12:17 a.m. said...

*laughs* I already commented on your "wrist action" on facebook!!

I will give you my address if you need a place to send those cupcakes!

Cat on February 20, 2009 at 1:20 p.m. said...

ok.......WHAT? he picks one and then chooses the other!? I'm dying!!!!

When Chris was saying that there would be no audience for after the final rose because it's too traumatic, I almost died of excitement.....

I wish he brought Jill back and took her...I loved her.

OMG....this is the best. season. ever.