Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ouch...

My wrist is kiiiiiiilling me from yesterday's chair dip exersize... argg

I went to the doctor, and he just solidified why I *hate* going to Doctors. No bedside manner: No hello, no empathy, no human touch.
When he walked in the room it was simply, "How'd you do it?"
when I explained he said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Basically crapped on me for wearing my watch on that arm.
Told me to ice/heat it and that was it.

Ughhh - I dont' know what I expected, but his abruptness put me off... a lot!

Anyway, no Yoga for me because of my wrist....

I am struggling to make cupcakes for tomorrow's cake decorating class which may or may not happen due to another winter storm watch.
I really don't want to be doing all of this work if I don't have to go to class tomorrow... I'd rather do it on a day where my wrist feels better.
On the other hand, I don't want the class to be postponed cuz they're SO much fun and I hate waiting a week in between classes!

Ahh....

Sorry for Ms.Crankypants again!

5 comments:

farm girl. on February 18, 2009 at 7:27 p.m. said...

are you doing the class at Michael's? boo to the winter weather. AGAIN. I'm sure Bionic's with us on that!

sarah sundae on February 18, 2009 at 8:20 p.m. said...

Sorry about your wrist. May I suggest a new doctor? Lol They can be pompous asses.

Sarah on February 18, 2009 at 11:45 p.m. said...

I find doctors don't have any clue about sports injuries, my usual answer is 'well just don't do that'

I really hope it feels better soon. I did the yoga tonight... well I watched some..:). I can't do all those downward dogs. I find yoga the hardest thing for me to do.

I hope there is no winter storm for you.

eurydice on February 19, 2009 at 2:23 p.m. said...

that's is one rude doctor! and no help at all to boot.

Anonymous said...

Give me a couple years until they graduate and I'll hook you up with some good personable docs (DH and his friends).