Monday, March 2, 2009

Same ol'...

Still sick

Ick!

That has been my weekend. Literally all day Saturday I laid on the couch in my undies, tanktop and a robe.
Sunday was much the same, except I did get around to washing the bedsheets while Dave was away at a LAN party.

Today I am home from work again today. Still sick! *WTF* This month is going to be a crazy month at work so I cannot afford time off. I have done a little bit of Feb wrap up from home, but I am not up to focusing on getting down to the nitty gritty while I'm feeling like this.

ewewew

5 comments:

Sarah on March 2, 2009 at 3:14 p.m. said...

Uggh that sucks!!

Hope you feel better soon!

eurydice on March 2, 2009 at 5:41 p.m. said...

Being sick is the WORST, especially on the weekends! I hope you feel better soon.

sarah sundae on March 2, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

farm girl. on March 2, 2009 at 8:41 p.m. said...

ugh - the bug needs to leave you alone, and go away. nothing worse than when it just drags on! hope it decides to vacate soon!

Jaime on March 3, 2009 at 10:25 a.m. said...

girl...you need to read this hilarious Bachelor recap...

http://redactedblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/bachelor-season-finale-live-blog.html