Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're booked!

We've booked our trip to Dominican tonight! We'll be going to the Majestic Colonial resort in Punta Cana. Awwwwwwww yeah!
Time to get my workout ON!

This morning I was still feeling like crap, but I went into work anyway. It's going to be a rough month for me and I have to stay on top of my productivity game, so I needed to go in. I think it was a good idea cuz even though I was coughing like crazy (fleghmy cough, not scratchy cough) and I had a running nose like mad (no matter how much I blew my brains out my nose just wouldn't stop running) I actually started to feel better later in the day.

After work we went right to the travel agent and talked about a few different places, but unfortunately the only GREAT deals were on Mondays which would mean I'd have to take 7days of work off instead of 5 cuz we'd leave super early and get back super late. I am kind of regretting not asking my supe at work if I could work one day over 2 weekends so i could go back to the EdenH that we went to last year (same resort as Jaime is going to this year) but what can ya do. This resort is rated really high with a lot of good comments from the travel agent, so whats' a few extra $$......................... . . . . . .

Anyway, I just wanted to say "I called it" in regards to the Bachelor. I totally wanted to believe the rumors were not true - we were rooting for Melissa, but what a JACKASS for doing this on national television! Seriously! I understand that he wasn't feeling it anymore, yada yada yada, but he could have totally broke it off in the 3 months that the show was airing, OR waited until after the last episode was shot, and then broke it off AFTER the fact. I mean, show a little respect for melissa - what a brutal way to get broken up with even IF she knew it was coming!

Gahh!

Oh well, what can ya do?

I am off to watch Biggest Loser now! Hopefully I get to catch up on some of your blogs! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting you booked your trip! I love Punta Cana!

farm girl. on March 3, 2009 at 11:07 p.m. said...

WHOOT WHOOT - on booking the trip. as fast as the white stuff appears to be disappear here in HRM, i would love, love, love the hot sun for a few days. enjoy!

Jen on March 3, 2009 at 11:53 p.m. said...

YAY! How exciting!!!!!! Not exciting that you are sick still though - boo!! (especially to phlegmy coughs and runny noses!!)

I don't watch the Bachelor, but I heard about it, and that's TERRIBLE...I am getting sick of those shows only because they put so many peoples' feelings on the line...I would hate to have my emotions played with like that!!

Sarah on March 4, 2009 at 3:22 p.m. said...

Soooo jealous of your trip!!!

We almost booked a trip to dominican this year... and then we chickened out.. but we are DEFINITELY going next year!

You definitely have to write about the resort!

sarah sundae on March 4, 2009 at 8:58 p.m. said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your trip sounds awesome!!