Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy week!!

Sorry I've been MIA this week, but it's been busy busy busy. One of the people Dave used to work with who lives in Texas came down for a business trip and we spent Mon-Wed nights hanging out with him, going out to eat, etc. Thursday night we celebrated Dave's oldest and youngest brothers' birthdays and I think Friday I just chillaxed. The business helped the week fly by, but it prevented me from getting ANY exercise in besides the running around I did.

I actually just got back from taking Dave to the airport. He's gone to Ontario for 2 weeks for work, so the break will be semi-nice/semi-lonely I'm sure.

So now here I am.

I think our time apart will definitely help me in the exercize department since I won't have to worry about picking him up from work at xyz hour, etc. My struggle will DEFINITELY be dinners. It is SO hard for me to cook for just myself, so I think that's going to be a challenge.

Anyway, I am off to catch up on a weeks' worth of blogging!

1 comments:

Angela Power on April 8, 2009 at 11:06 a.m. said...

Hey you can work off any extra calories next weekend if you come on the big hike :-D