Thursday, May 28, 2009

Countdown is on...

...until I go to Edmonton to be a bridesmaid in my bff's wedding.

A while back I posted pics of me trying on the dress for the wedding >>Here<<. In no time flat the dress came. It is absolutely beautiful! I much prefer the Cobalt blue to the red dress.

Here's a pic of me in it.... there are SEVERAL alterations that need to be done. The woman ordered it wayy to big for me so it hangs off my chest area and also drags on the floor:




Anyway - that is the dress. It's going to be CRAZY hot but I think it'll look fine.


For 4 months Dave's sister in law and I did a cake decorating class which was pretty fun. Here is my final cake:



Now that the class is over, we've enrolled in a "Flirty Fit" class. I am not too sure what to expect in the class, but it should be fun regardless.


That's all for tonight! Class starts tomorrow evening so I'll be sure to provide details about it! :)

8 comments:

Vanessa on May 28, 2009 at 10:49 p.m. said...

Great cake! The Flirty Fit class sounds like fun :)

Kari@Onederland on May 29, 2009 at 12:30 a.m. said...

LOVE the blue over the red for sure, and I think once the alterations are done you are gonna look stunning!!!! Cute Cake. Class sounds fun definitely share some details!

Fatinah on May 29, 2009 at 11:32 a.m. said...

wow - that cake is really, really pretty.

That dress looks great - what a good colour for you!

eurydice on May 29, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. said...

that dress is such a nice colour.

and your cake is great too - i can see you've made some real improvements in your skill level

Jen on May 29, 2009 at 2:18 p.m. said...

First of all, you look FANTASTIC!!!!

Second of all, your cake is ADORABLE!!!!

When are you going to be in Edmonton??? I have a wedding I am in there this summer as well!!!

(Re: your comment, I have D&G light blue as well!!! I ADORE It!!! I completely agree with you!)

farm girl. on May 29, 2009 at 3:55 p.m. said...

love the cake - looks beautiful!

the the flirty fit - is it through Trena's? i've wondered about the classes there...i'll look for your review!

Anonymous said...

That color looks awesome on you!!

Cat on May 30, 2009 at 3:08 a.m. said...

You look stunning in Blue Lex!!! Gorgeous girl. Your waist looks itty bitty in that dress!!!