Friday, May 29, 2009

Dance class is not off to a good start

In fact... class hasn't started AT ALL yet!!

My first night of Flirty Fit was suppose to start tonight but while I was at work Trena called me and said several people dropped out and there weren't enough people to start the class.
Grr...
Postponing it for a week isn't THAT big of a deal, however that means that I will be missing the very final class because I'll be in Edmonton at that time. (Jen - I'm going Jul 18-28th for my girlfriend's wedding! :) ). If class had started tonight I'd be finishing it the day before I leave, which would be perfect timing.
Oh wells, that's how it rolls for me I guess.

I don't think I mentioned, but Dave got me Wii Fit for my birthday!


He was so cute - he'd been wanting to pick it up for a long time but it hasn't been in stores, so he ordered it online. Literally the day after he picked it up from the post office we went to Costco and saw what looked like a mountain of Wii Fits sitting right there! oh boy - that is sure our luck! I did my body test tonight and it had put me as overweight and my Wii fitness age is 31.
Wonkkk wonkkkkkkk
The weight is about 3lbs more than what the scale in my bathroom is so I dont' know which is right!

Yesterday I went to treat myself to some Lulu goodness. My birthday was last saturday so I figured what a great excuse to buy myself something. I came out with 2 pairs of pants these and these except mine has writing instead of flowers around the waist.
I am in love!
Oh - and I popped on the website today and saw that you can SHOP ONLINE! (This is news to me... I remember there was some craziness that happened April 1st where there was some rumor about online shopping being available, but when April 1st came rolling around it was a hoax of sorts.) This is BAD news for my credit card, let me tell you! I am hooked on online shopping so this doesn't help!!

**Thanks for all of the kind words on my last post about the dress AND the cake!!**

4 comments:

Herbalife Las Vegas on May 29, 2009 at 10:07 p.m. said...

Wii Fit sounds like fun. I will have to look into it.

Vanessa on May 29, 2009 at 10:20 p.m. said...

That sucks about your class! Wii Fit is so much fun :D

Jen on May 30, 2009 at 2:45 a.m. said...

CRAZY! I am actually going to BE in Edmonton that weekend!! It's my friend's (whose wedding I am standing in) stagette!!! I assume you will be busy with wedding stuff - but if you wanted a coffee break!!!!

I LOVE my wii fit!!! SOOOOO much!!!

Jaime on May 30, 2009 at 1:25 p.m. said...

I live in my groove pants. Live!!!

The online shopping is pretty basic. You can only get certain items in certain colors. It's way more fun to go into the store and see what new stuff they get! I need shorts next.