Saturday, June 20, 2009

Aching like bacon!

I had my 2nd Flirty Fitness class last night and the instructor definitely turned up the notches from last week! There was a lot of focus on the lower body, especially the glutes (which is one of my many problem areas). Today I am definitely feeling it!! I could feel the tingles of my muscles calming down last night and I knew today I'd be sore!
I have to say, I am enjoying this class a lot! Although there were a few hiccups getting started, Trena has been great, the instructor has been fab, and it's been a lot of fun even just with myself and my sis in law in the class lol.
Next week I start Booty Camp and after last night I am worried I will not have the stamina as most people in the class and I'll pass out/keel over, etc!
See, over the past years I've fooled myself into thinking I could get back on the exercize bandwagon whenever and have the stamina to go at it crazy without any problems. I was a dancer since the age of 3 (well.. to 16ish) and I never had any issues. *In my head* I convinced myself that it would be hard for a short while, but I could get back to that energy level.
HAH!
hahahaha!
I was wronnnnnnng! LOL
I have to face reality here and realize that I have A LOT of work to do. A LOT! I am miles away from my 'goal' body.
Months back I wrote a post about the top 10 reasons I wanted to lose weight. I must keep this in mind going forward, and not lose sight.

Anyway, happy Saturday to you all!

0 comments: