Monday, June 22, 2009

Shoe help needed - see within!

This is going to be a busy week! Booty camp starts tomorrow - it is "only
an hr but I think I'm going to be K-O afterwards!! Going into this I am thinking I'll be the least energetic and I just don't want to make a fool out of myself! haha!!!

I just realized that there is a baby shower on Friday at work which I agreed to make a cake for. I was SO pumped earlier about the idea of making a baby shower cake, however now that I realize I am not going to have a lot of time to do it this week (and no help from Dave... believe it or not he's A HUGE help!). I don't know if I can pull it off!! Wednesday will be the day I'll have to do MOST of the work because I have booty camp Thursday and I doubt I'll be up for any cake decorating!!

Also, Thursday RIGHT after boot camp I have to go and get my bridesmaid dress fitted. I am super pumped about this because it just confirms that the day is coming so fast!!

**CALLING ALL OF MY FABULOUS FASHION BLOGGERS: what kind of shoes should I wear with THIS DRESS. (if you click the pic, you'll get a better view of it). Silver? White? I have seen a few cute pairs of shoes on the Spring website, but I just don't know what to pick! Plus, I've never been in a wedding before so I don't want to overdo it and get shoes that will kill my poor feet! Any links/suggestions are GREATLY appreciated! I have to have somewhat of an idea by Thursday when I get fitted for the fitting! ***

Friday I'm in for another round of Flirty Fit, which I still say is a HECK of a lot of fun! I love the instructor and I love the tight knit group of just me and sis-in-law.


UMM..HELLO P EREZ & WILL. I. AM DRAMA LAST NIGHT AFTER MMVAS?
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pic for today... cuteness.....
Me snuggling in my Snuggie (LOOOVE IT) with snuggly Ceasar:

3 comments:

farm girl. on June 22, 2009 at 8:30 p.m. said...

i am no fashionista (ang can vouch for me...) but i say, go silver...i think they would add a little somethin', and i would probably get more use out of a pair of dressy silver shoes, then white...

ElleBee on June 22, 2009 at 8:45 p.m. said...

Yup, I say silver too. I was a MOH last Summer and the dress was blue with silver shoes, looked great!

Jen on June 23, 2009 at 1:31 a.m. said...

I COMPLETELY agree with the silver...and probably strappy (if you can get pewter even better!!) - then honestly I would go black before I go white...I just think white would be TOO stark!!

Good luck with the booty camp tomorrow!!!