Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tony Horton is a beast!

Or I am a weakling.

Or maybe a combo of the two. :)

I have been doing the 10 minute workouts of his for a few days now, and I still am POOPED after just 10 MINUTES! Yesterday it felt as though my lungs were going to burst out of my chest after the cardio workout! The same kind of feeling after I finished bike riding the last week. Eek! I have a LOT of room for improvement! LOL

I heard the best news that Cat & Jen are coming to Halifax in the Fall. WHOO HOOOO!!!! I am SOOO freaking excited about that! I have been following those two ladies for EVER and I feel a huge E-bond with them!! It'd be great to meet the fabulous duo!

I don't have much else to write, same ol same ol. Dave is gone for another week and a half and I am enjoying the alone time (It is needed every so often!) In one month and one day I leave to fly out to Edmonton - I am pretty excited about seeing my friends and family, but I am not looking forward to the rush-rush of it all. I would just LOVE to be able to somehow share myself with everyone in a comfortable amount of time and not feel the guilt of having to go see person a, b, or c while people x, y, and z have to wait. Being a child of divorced parents doesn't make it any easier. Gahh

2 comments:

Jen on June 18, 2009 at 12:44 a.m. said...

TOny is a TOTAL beast!!!! I love him!!!!

I can't believe you are heading out to Edmonton so soon!!!! That's crazy!

Cat on June 20, 2009 at 1:08 a.m. said...

Yay! Can't wait to meet you too!!!