Friday, July 17, 2009

Booty Camp – Week 4 Results

Yesterday marked 4 weeks at Booty Camp which meant it was the day to take our measurements.  I was definitely concerned because I was worried about not seeing any results since I know what a blow that would be. 

Yesterday’s class was great – our instructor Heather had us doing some rally races & wall squats  baseball dugout squats which we hadn’t done before and boy oh boy were the legs burning last night!  My knee was bugging me from the get-go, and after 1/2 way my whole knee felt as though it was pulsing.  Still no swelling or anything but the pain is quite intense.  I was up tossing & turning all night waking up from just abnormal pain in my knee.  That’s quite unusual for me as I am pretty much able to snooze through anything.

Anyway lets get to the nitty gritty:

Upper Left Arm No Change
Upper Right Arm No Change
Chest -0.5
Waist -1.0
Hips -0.5
Buttocks -1.0
Upper Left Thigh -1.0
Upper Right Thigh -1.0
Total -5.0 inches

Not too shabby!  I am definitely going to keep at it.  Heather had also mentioned that there would be a focus on a nutrition plan which I am quite excited about.  I hope to not miss too much in the next 4 classes I have to miss. 

When I go back home to Edmonton I know I’m going to have little opportunity to exercise.  Heather asked if I’d do the DVD and as much as I’d like to… I really don’t think I’d be doing it.  I will be doing a LOT of walking around, so that is something… right?  

I am still debating on whether or not to skip Flirty Fit class tonight.  I have SO much to do, but I still think I’d be able to manage 1.5hrs away… I don’t feel as exhausted after those classes anymore, so I should still be able to get to packing later tonight.

We’ll see!

Anyway, I’m off to Edmonton for 10 whole freaking days!   Cannot wait!!  I am most excited to see my family, and have Dave visit this time… FINALLY!! He hasn’t been back to MY home in about 4years, so there’s lots to do!

7 comments:

Laura on July 17, 2009 at 7:57 p.m. said...

5 inches..that is fantastic. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yah for your inches lost!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time on your trip home. Keep us updated!! :)

Jaime on July 18, 2009 at 12:10 a.m. said...

5 inches!! holy hell woman, good job. :)

We'll miss you!! Have a great time!!

Robin on July 19, 2009 at 10:14 p.m. said...

Enjoy your trip to Edmonton!!! Not too far from me - I'm living here in Calgary.

Sarah on July 22, 2009 at 5:10 p.m. said...

5 inches!? Congratulations!

Lisa on July 23, 2009 at 10:44 a.m. said...

Congrats on the inches lost Lex, that's great!

Kari@Onederland on July 24, 2009 at 12:37 a.m. said...

that is some great progress that you have shown. way to go!

hope you are having an amazing time in Edmonton!!