Sunday, July 12, 2009

calling for advice!

It's been kind of busy with Dave coming back from Texas. I had pc issues at the house I was housesitting this weekend and not a lot of time to blog (a lot of sleeping was done thanks to two cutie pattootie pups waking me up dang early!)

I don't know how much posting I'll be doing this week... I have a LOT of errands to run before my flight to Edmonton on Saturday morning.
Monday - Dinner with family visiting from the other side of the country (they leave Tues)
Tuesday - Booty camp (My SIL & my SIL's SIL will be there!)
Wednesday - Pick up bridesmaids dress from the seamstress, Shopping: Need to get an extra suitcase, get Dave a suit and probably a bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now
Thurs - Booty camp again, more shopping + packing?
Fri - Flirty Fit Class, pack pack pack & more packing!

I don't think that seems like a lot but that is not the be all/end all of everything. There is a lot more stuff to fit in there.

Shoot - I don't even have a gift for the bachelorette party or the wedding!

ANY TIPS/SUGGESTIONS ON WEDDING AND/OR BACHELORETTE GIFTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown on July 13, 2009 at 2:06 a.m. said...

Have a wonderful trip home Lex!! it sucks knowing you're going to be sooo close and I'm still not getting to meet you. I don't think I can wait until October!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it's going to be quite a busy week. At least you have it some what organized with where you need to be and what needs to be done. That makes it SO much easier to manage. ;)

For a bachelorette gift why not a gift card - something fun/relaxing for her, maybe a hair cut, mani/pedi etc.

Wedding Gift - if they have a house maybe Home Outfitters, Home Sense etc. If not, gift certs for a romantic evening out might work.