Thursday, December 31, 2009

POM Pork Tenderloin deliciousness

Original Post:  http://sweettoothblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/03/pom-pork-tenderloin-deliciousness/

There has been a pork tenderloin sitting in my fridge for a few days just waiting for me to cook it up!  I’ve never made pork tenderloin before so I was a bit nervous and on top of that I had to cook it all in super speeds because I had some errands to run shortly after supper. 

I found this recipe on the POM website and decided to try it out.  The only alterations I did were instead of pearl onions for the marinade(the grocery store had NONE… boo!) I used regular thickly sliced onions, and instead of thyme & rosemary (never have these at home) I used Epicure’s Herb & Garlic seasoning.

Holy freaking moly was this ever delicious!! I am not a big pork tenderloin fan but this was a-ma-zing!  The meat was so tender and flavorful!!  I whipped up some cream corn (DBF and I  love this stuff – I know a lot of people don’t like it hehe) and one of my homemade whole wheat rolls.

IMG_2668

I have been MIA from posting these past few days because it’s been so busy for me.  I seriously feel stressed to THE MAX and sadly cannot wait for this month to be over.  Well… almost over.  I have Christmas day to New Years’ Day off so hopefully those days come quickly!  Work has been super crazy and I’ll unfortunately be bringing it with me home at night and on the weekends.  There are targets to meet before the end of month/year and with the last week off it gives me less time to do it. 

I have been arranging a baby shower for a girl at work and still need to bake cookies for the Haliblogger’s cookie exchange.  This Saturday morning is the Santa Shuffle which I haven't had any time to train for… at all… so it’ll be slow going for me.

Anyone still have Christmas shopping to do?  I do!  All of it!  Yep – I’ve got NONE of it done thus far.

*sigh*

I hate to be a whiner but the more that gets piled on the more I lose focus and seem to get more frazzled.

Eek!

Today I was able to cross off a couple things in my 101 in 1001 days.  Hurahh!  I’ve also started a list on the side of my blog showing the 100 books in the 1001 days I’ve read. 

0 comments: