Thursday, May 27, 2010

5K done!

I have been meaning to post for several days now but life has just been so hectic! Busy busy busy!

Thanks to everyone who commented on this post wishing me well for my run! Your words truly helped me out!

I also want to do a shout out to Linzi who shares a birthday with me! I haven't been around to wish you a happy birthday so I hope it was a good one!!!! Mine was great!

In the next few days I hope to update more frequently. I have a few things I want to blog about - first and foremost a recap of the 5K.

Here's what's coming:
- Bluenose 5K recap
- May long weekend recap
- Birthday night recap
- *NEW* running training plan.... I am thinking of doing a 10K in October! eek!

3 comments:

The Linz on May 27, 2010 at 3:13 p.m. said...

Oohh Thanks for the shout out! I hope your birthday weekend was as awesome and fun as mine! I was sending you twin birthday vibes! :) I am excited to hear your recap of your race. And yay for a 10k! :) Hope your holiday weekend is awesome too!

Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 6:09 p.m. said...

Way to go Lex! it was so awesome to watch you cross the finish line!

Congrats!! on to the next one!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You rocked that 5K girl!

Can't wait to read all your recaps, was a great weekend!