Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I love my laptop but....


I hate Vista!!
I'll give it the visual appearance. Yes, it's pretty.




But that's about all it has going for it.


Boo to you Vista.
Boo to your crazy stupid filing processes.
Boo to your 50,000,000 different versions.

Etc
Etc
Etc

The list goes on.



Some funnies that are oh so true..







Anyway, just a minor rant.

I'm sure many people like Vista...and to each their own... but it's just not for me! Unfortunately for the meantime I'm stuck using it.

Thankfully my boyfriend is a techhie... He is my knight in shining gigobytes when a problem arises.

6 comments:

eurydice on January 30, 2008 at 4:38 p.m. said...

i have never seen vista. i use a mac at work and have a pc at home but am not going to upgrade because i hardly use it. that chair comic made me cringe... hahaha the warm blood... sick!

Erin on January 30, 2008 at 9:21 p.m. said...

I also HATE Vista! I can't even find any of my freaki' files! There isn't even a My Computer! I hate it. I really hate it.

Erin on January 30, 2008 at 9:22 p.m. said...

Whoops - freakin' files, not freaki files. See? That's how mad I get.

Lex on January 31, 2008 at 8:54 p.m. said...

Eurydice: it's pretty to look at but thats about it! stick with your mac at work, and stick with good ol' XP. Visa isn't where it's at


Erin: Gahhh! I knowww! everytime i go to save or save-as or even just FIND something, nothing is accessible. Boo!

Sarah on February 1, 2008 at 9:35 a.m. said...

Vista sucks. Don't worry. My advice (as a computer person) is format your hard drive and install XP.

Lex on February 1, 2008 at 5:11 p.m. said...

HAhah, yea, for a while I needed Vista on my laptop because my boyfriend teaches it to people at work, and lucky me, *my* laptop is the Vista guinea pig.
I'm not worried about anything going wrong, cuz I know if someone did something to it, that he could fix it, but it's just having Vista on it that annoys me more than anything.

Good news: I asked Dave if I could have XP (if it would be ok with the laptop & the stuff already on there) he said it wouldn't be an issue ANDD he could use vista from a boot cd.
So, I think I may be saying SAYONARA VISTA! wahooo!!