Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ohhhh my head




That's pretty much how I feel today. I had a rough rough day at work. It's the end of
the month, so people are harassing me about targets that need to be met and I have to do research for missing this or missing that... where the HECK were you 4 weeks ago when the problem arose? Why leave it to the last day of the month to figure out what's going on?!?
Gahh!
Today was kind of a gongshow at work, and towards the end of the day my head was really starting to feel it. What didnt' help matters was me not getting to sleep until about 2pm as my BF & I had a deep heart to heart talk. We got a lot of 'issues' straightened out and that caused us to stay up late. I don't function well off little sleep... and 5hrs does NOT cut it for me.

*sigh*

What *really* disappoints me is that I wasn't really in any shape to hit the gym today. Today was my gym day (Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun) but due to my insanely big migrane I wasn't in any shape, and that has me frustrated.
On my 'non gym' days I still try to do a bit of exercise, whether it be my pilates video, or swimming, etc. I was pretty tired last night so I just relaxed. Again, nothing today due to my migrane. Dave & I came home from work and he passed out on the La Z Boy and I crashed on the couch. Oh boy.

Tonight for dinner I made a stir fry from a box: Chun King vegetables & sauce mix. I can't google an image of it, but you can find it in the International isle at superstore. It's pretty freaking good!

Per serving:
40 cals
0g fat
0mg cholesterol
990 Mg sodium
Carbs 2g

Annddd it was tasty. Keep a lookout for it! It'll be yummy in your tummy!

Bah, It'll probably be an early night for me. The short nap didn't cut it, and I REALLY want to get to the gym, so I can't be having any more of these headaches!!

Oh... tomorrow is WI day #2 for me. Due to my lack of exercise I don't really think it's going to be a good one... *sigh*

Sidenote: I'm really driving my bf crazy singing the Apple Bottom Jeans song over and over and OVER hahahah and I think it's great!

"shawty had them apple bottom jeans
boots with the fur
the whole club was lookin at her
she hit the flo (she hit the flo)
next thing u kno
shawty got low low low low low low low low"

4 comments:

Randi on February 1, 2008 at 2:29 p.m. said...

Dude, I hear you on the sleep thing. It's been many a nights that I've had "talks" with hubby and then been a zombie the next day (I look like it too if I've got less than 6 hours of sleep)

Erin on February 1, 2008 at 8:09 p.m. said...

Ha ha, I get songs stuck in my head for days, and I start to drive myself crazy! I hope that your weigh in was good to you!

Lex on February 2, 2008 at 12:52 a.m. said...

Randi: ohhh i know! For whatever reason we do have good heart to hearts at night... it just really sux the next morning. Gahh!

Erin: I have it stuck in my head and 'sing' it all the time, plus it's playing non stop on the radios so that doesn't help matters LOL.
oh, WI was not so hot. went up 2 lbs. Gahh...

eurydice on February 4, 2008 at 2:39 p.m. said...

oh i hear you on the sleep thing. i hate not getting enough sleep. but then i hate going to bed early as well. those veggies sound good - i'll keep my eyes peeled for the chun king!