Monday, February 4, 2008

Slow Down Weekends!!

Wow, the weekend just flew by! I didn't do too much, but allofasudden it's over. I wish some weekdays would fly by like that, but my luck doesn't run that well.

Friday night I got to play some Rockband at my friends place. OHYEA so much fun!! I was kickin ass on the drums for my first time. I like the guitar better in guitar hero, but Rockband is still kickass. If only I could sing. I wouldn't put anyone through that right now!

Saturday morning my boyfriend made us delicious omlettes just like what we had here. I called these ones the traffic light omlettes becuase we made them with Red, Yellow & Green peppers. MMmmm sooo good. I'm still really digging those eggbeaters!! They are sooo scrumptious.

Dave (BF) and I had a great workout on Saturday. I'd been pretty frustrated that I hadn't gone for 3 days, so Saturday was a nice change. On Sunday we went to the gym again, but I wasn't feeling it as much. I am not sure why, but I was extremely dehydrated. It's not like I'd been drinking the previous night or anything, so it was weird. It made for a tough workout, because all I wanted to do was chug my water. If it hadn't been for the dehydration I would have had an awesome workout.
I really enjoy working out on the weekends. It's so empty there, and I just feel more comfortable then for whatever reason.

Later that night we went to visit his mom's place. I went to puppy socialization class for her new puppy Abbie:


She's so freaking adorable!! It's been 2 weeks since we saw her last and she's grown so much! (The pic above is from 3 weeks ago, so she's much larger now, but still as cute!) The socialization class was a lot of fun. There were soo many cute little puppies there. Abbie the Newfoundland dog is obviously the biggest puppy there (little shitzu's, daschunds, poodle mix's etc were also there) but for whatever reason she was the most timid. She is a very friendly, docile puppy, but she didn't really do a lot of socializing with the other puppies. I guess it'll come with time, and that it's good that she's being taken to places to socialize.

Anyway, that night we didn't have that great of a dinner either... pizza. Hmph. I'm trying to stay healthy and eat well ever since my McDonald's night, but his family didnt' feel like making supper, so pizza it was. I had 1.5 slices, and that's it, so I didnt' overdo it, which is good.

Hopefully the rest of the week I can stay on track.

Here's the lowdown for today:

Breakfast:
Raisin Bran cereal

Snack:
Silhouette Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
Carrot sticks
Mixed green salad with cranberries.
kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing


Supper:
beef & Broccoli
Sweet & sour Pork
Asian noodles


Yum

2 comments:

eurydice on February 5, 2008 at 4:35 p.m. said...

that puppy is so cute it looks like a stuffed animal. excuse me while i go to the humane society.... lol

Randi on February 6, 2008 at 2:04 p.m. said...

That's the cutest dog ever. I like weekend workouts too, but it's tough to remember that when it's time to go.