Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wooo, humpday


Whoo, humpday has come and gone. As stressful as the beginning of the week was, holy heck did it ever fly by, which is good.

whats not good:
I still haven't freaking been to the gym yet.

GAHH!

Whats so-so, is that Dave & I went to the pool in our apartment today for about an hour. It was a lot of fun. There were many more people in the pool today, so it wasn't the best circumstances to do any laps, but I did some mock-crunches with my legs on the sides of the pool, and also tread a lot of water. My abs & legs were feeling it, which was nice.
I don't care what happens tomorrow... we ARE going to the gym. It is our normally 'scheduled' day to go, and *we-are-going* (thats more of a reminder/demand to myself than anything ahhaha).

Back to the swim thing, one thing I'm not enjoying is seeing myself in the mirror in my bikini. I am going to Dominican Republic in 2.5 months and I'm not pleased with what I see in the bikini. The 'virtual lex' was as close as i could get it for my current image, but it's still not that close. My weight goes to my belly in which I look like I'm pregnant (seriously... like balloons out. I'd rather it spread/sag/something else cuz I look preggo, and I'm definitely not). The rest of it goes to my ass. I see a lot of people with one or the other, but mine almost forms a backwards "S" shape in looking at my profile.
Gah. I just want to be a little more satisfied in the bikini, and i'm no where near that.

Today my meals consisted of:

Breakfast-
Wildberry oatmeal with a 1/2 spoonful of brown sugar

Snack-
no snack. Grr. Got caught up at work and had no chance

Lunch-
Garden salad with raspberry vinagrette & handful of cranberries

Snack -
Corn chowder (i was still hungry after lunch, so i had the chowder)

Dinner-
Fat Free Ham with pinapples
Boiled potatoes
Roasted yellow & red peppers
MMM goshhh it was scrumptious.


Tomorrow I will be getting groceries, since we don't have many in the house right now. I want a weekly dinner meal plan. One that will help me lose weight fairly quickly, but still being very healthy. If anyone has any suggestions/links please let me know!

Btw, WI #3 is tomorrow. Haven't really been to the gym at all since last WI, just sat & sun.... so we'll see...

1 comments:

eurydice on February 7, 2008 at 5:18 p.m. said...

good luck on your weigh in. you keep making me want to go down to my pool... but it probably won't happen haha.