Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm slacking, I know

Slacking seems to be my newfound motto apparently.

I haven't posted for a few days, but really not much has changed.

- I did *not* go on any trip to the Lone Star State (TX). My peer I think may have suggested to my boss that I was upset that I hadn't even gotten an update. He told me that he's "still trying to get me to go" however not for a while. He said there was "no way" that I'd have been there this week because the people who I'd be coaching, etc hadn't even been trained yet, so if I were to go it'd be a while. (Not true. #1: They are trained.. for 2 weeks now, and #2: He TOLD me before that if I was to go it'd be this week. I was excited because it'd be the 4th week Dave would have been gone and it'd fly by for me. I also had to start thinking of arrangements for my cats.)
At any rate, I smiled & nodded and went my way.

- Still not eating great. Still haven't been bringing lunches to work, but I have been having decent "Cafeteria food". Suppers have been a gongshow though. I have been eating out - or not at all - quite a bit. Grr. Can't wait to start eating properly again.

- Haven't been to the gym in 1 week tomorrow, if I recall correctly. Again, can't wait to get back on track.

- Started tanning (I-love-tanning, forgive me lol). It is a nice few moments of relaxation in the heat. Getting all ready for the Dominican trip in ONE MONTH from tomorrow!

Ummm...

I think that's about it.

My evenings have been filled with reality tv:
- Girliscious (love it!)
- Big Brother (For anyone who watches, it's GOING to be good tomorrow!)
- Dancing with the stars

Thats about it.

Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jen on March 19, 2008 at 12:21 p.m. said...

Sounds like your evenings are fun though!!!

I absolutely LOVE Girlicious...I can't wait to see it again!!!

That sucks that your boss is like that!!! Sorry you didn't get your trip!

Cat on March 19, 2008 at 2:53 p.m. said...

Man....I love reality TV too. I can't help it, it just lures me in. I watch Girlisciou (if I catch it...I really only like the performances at the end) I also luurrve big brother, and The Batchelor started on Monday...and sadly...it's one of my fav's.

I wish I liked tanning...I'm so white, that I don't look good with a tan...i just look....wrong.

I'm jealous of your trip. But you totally deserve it.

Jenn on March 20, 2008 at 1:55 p.m. said...

It stinks that your boss kind of dropped the ball on the whole trip thing. They need to communicate better.

I LOVE tanning. :) I'm jealous of your trip too!! But you definitly deserve it.

Erin on March 21, 2008 at 3:29 p.m. said...

Lol, I am a slacker too....