Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not much happening

but thats GOOD! I get a long weekend... yay!!
I *was* going to work Friday to get Monday off because DAVE GETS BACK SATURDAY NIGHT - WAHOO!!!
He'll have Monday - Wednesday off so I thought I'd take the Monday of to spend with him.
I got to thinking: I REALLY dont' want to work Friday... plus I REALLY need a day to myself, so I took Friday off also.

It's going to DRAG on though. Today already feels like Friday and I keep thinking Dave will be here tomorrow. Nope. But it's ok, it gives me a bit of time to tidy up...and an extra day to sleep in the middle of the bed heheheh.

I sure hope everyone has a great Easter. I plan on making a mean dessert this weekend, and I'll be sure to post pics. I'll be making a lemon pudding cheesecake, packed with 420 calories & 28g of fat, BUT it's going to be good!! Can't wait to have a family get together.

2 comments:

Jen on March 21, 2008 at 12:00 p.m. said...

*laughs* I read this today and was confused...I was like "but it IS friday"...OOPS, maybe I need to wake up a little bit!!!

I hope you enjoy your extra day to yourself!!! I love having those every once in a while!!

Your dessert sounds FANTASTIC!!!

I am making "sex in a pan" tomorrow night (I hope you know what that is and that it doesn't just sound dirty...it is a dessert)...and I am dreading the calories...BUT I will just leave the pan at my mom's house!! DONE!

Erin on March 21, 2008 at 3:28 p.m. said...

For cheesecake, those calories actually aren't THAT terrible - cheesecake is usually REALLY bad - like 600 cal a serving!

Have a good Easter!