Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ahhh!

- Still no word from the *potential employer* boo. It's definitely MID-WEEK so hopefully I hear something soon like they hinted when I emailed them

- Dave & I have been doing great! He's been SO patient with my burn and helping change the dressing each night. (not a fun task cuz I almost give him black eyes each night when he rips off the bandages). We had date night on Tuesday where we went to Boston Pizza (I had my fav - Boston Lasagne) then to a movie to see Ironman (Robert Downey Jr was GREAT!)

- we still suck at eating properly. It's like when Dave left months ago, all hell broke loose and we fell apart at the seams. Now we blame it on 'vacation recovery'. Always an excuse.

- I feel like I have 0 time to myself lately. It seems like rush rush rush, doing x, doing y doing z. I have little time to blog and it SUCKS. I feel like I'm missing out. I cram my blog reads in the morning.

Anyway, off to work to drive myself nuts whenever Blackberry msgs come through.
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I want another vacation. LOL

4 comments:

Jen on May 8, 2008 at 11:55 a.m. said...

*laughs* I always feel like I need a vacation after a vacation!!!

I also find it really hard to get back into the swing of things afterwards...you really made me want Boston Lasagna though!!!

Erin on May 8, 2008 at 12:34 p.m. said...

I feel so bad for you and your burn! Ha, ha, I know what you mean about the food lately. I am doing a bit better now, but I am paying for my crappy eating lately!

Jaime on May 8, 2008 at 7:12 p.m. said...

Ugh, good luck with the job. The waiting game SUCKS!!! I'm about to head home on vacation and can see the downward eating spiral already....I'm going to need another vacation just for detox purposes!

eurydice on May 9, 2008 at 12:35 p.m. said...

your burn must be SO BAD - i feel for you! it's nice to have such a caring boyfriend. :o)