Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going bonkers!!

So just a quick post -

I emailed the *potential new employer* to check up on the status of their interviews. I had my interview over 2 weeks ago, and they said to contact them after 2 weeks.
Well, I knew they were still doing interviews up until this past friday, so Yesterday (monday) I emailed them to see what the status is.

They said they're still in the process of decision making but that they should have a decision made mid-week.

Gahhh!! The potential new employer are big e-mailers, and I swear everytime my Blackberry beeps at work with a new email I have a small anxiety attack. LOL

I JUST WANT TO KNOW!! I'm still saying no news is good news, cuz If I wasn't being looked at at-all, then I know I would have gotten something to say 'thanks but no thanks'.

I just dont know who I'm up against or what my chances are

GAHHHH!!

2 comments:

Jen on May 6, 2008 at 10:47 a.m. said...

I would go INSANE! I don't blame you!!! (I would be the same with my blackberry as well!! I love/hate it at times!)

GOOD LUCK!

healthy ashley on May 6, 2008 at 10:50 a.m. said...

The anticipation! Good luck!!