Monday, January 12, 2009

Holy Freak Snow Storms

Bahh - the weekends fly by wayyy too fast! Yesterday was a write off also considering the 'snow storm' we got (aka - 10CMs of snow). Apparently we are going to get ANOTHER snow storm on Wednesday (Nor'Easter) so we'll see how that goes.

Workout situation: I continued to do my 30Day shred video over the weekend. It is defnitely getting easier to do some moves, and like Jillian said - my endurance has improved a lot, but the level 1 still kills me...and i *CANNOT* do all of the pushups she has you do...eeeeeeven the girlie ones... but I still do the full workout without shutting it off.
YAY ME!
I am thinking about taking advantage of the mini-gym I have in my building... treadmill, eliptical, bicycle, etc.... I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
It really seems like I have Dave's buy-in for a trip down south this spring (April-ish) YAY, so I REALLY have to get my butt in gear!

Today I went to Costco and spent oodles of money on healthy food... BUT I am okay with that because it's BULK healthy food. I will be going to Superstore later tonight or tomorrow to pick up 'non bulk' food that i'll need throughout the week.

So now a question -
Several people have recommended ground flax seeds to me to mix in with my smoothies/dinners, etc...
Where the heck do I get it from?????????????

Anyway, on the BLBE front - my WI day is this Friday. Unfortunately last Friday I had a gain, but that's only natural I guess. I haven't necessarily been working my butt of so far, and I have GOT to stop eating the Ju-Jubes & Berry candies.... but I definitely forsee losses in my near future..
Even if it isn't on the scale. I have my measurements posted on my blog page, but that was from last year, and they are NOT even close.. I have a tape measurer and I will post my accurate measurements sometime tonight.
So even if I am not losing much on the scale, I will still be monitoring the inch loss (I know it's not part of the BLBE challenge, but I need to know for myself that change is happening!!! lol)

Well, ladies, I hope everyone had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Carolyn on January 13, 2009 at 1:52 p.m. said...

Glad you kept up the exercising over the weekend! IT's so hard to get motivated on those days I find!

Ps I buy flax seed at the Bulk Barn, check it out.

eurydice on January 13, 2009 at 6:14 p.m. said...

oooh go to your apt. gym! they are always a bit stinky, but better than nothing!