Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jillian kicked my @ss tonight!

I was able to get the video going tonight so it was Day 1 of the 30Day Shred.... and boy oh boy does she mean business!
About 1/4 of the way into the vid I felt like I was going to pass out! I am sooooo out of shape it's not even funny!! Right now the front of my calves hurt the most, and it feels like my knees can bend *inwards*... in other words... I'm jello at the moment!
And, ladies, I cannot wait to do it all over again tomorrow!! hahaha
There are 3 different intensity levels in this video, and I would *LIKE* to do level one for week one, level 2 for week 2, and level 3 for week 3.... we'll see how it turns out... Level one is pretty intense for me as it is!!

Today while I was at work it started to rain... freezing rain. I literally had to chizzle (chisle, chiscle.. sp) the layer of ice off my car. We were going 40km/hr or less down the highway. It was INTENSE! I even convinced Dave to come home early from his shift with me so I wouldn't have to go back to pick him up later. It worked out well, since he helped me out for dinner. (Grilled chicken, mushrooms, onions, broccoli, and packaged rice thingy - the rice thingy is not good for me I-KNOW but we didn't have anything else at the moment [crazy ice storm = no grocery shopping for me])
Anyway, supper is now ready so I'm going to see how our concoction turned out!

*update* I caught Biggest Loser last night and i am pumped for this one! I like a lot of the people cast in this one, and I am glad the brown team both got to stay... there's something about them that I really like.... along with the DRIVEN half of the green team!

4 comments:

Rebecca on January 7, 2009 at 11:46 p.m. said...

Totally with you about the *driven* half of the green team- did some eye rolling with the other half. What did she expect??

I'm so excited about BLBE, go team Lynn! The Dominican sounds like an amazing vacation, what great motivation- I know you can make your goal!

~Rebecca

Jen on January 8, 2009 at 12:23 a.m. said...

Isn't the Shred DVD CRAZY???? I was dying doing it as well...I couldn't even believe it!!! I am hoping to get a couple of months out of it so I am taking it slow!!!

I didn't watch BL last night...I should probably try to download it or something...

Carolyn on January 8, 2009 at 9:09 a.m. said...

I've got to order this video! It seems like everyone is talking about how great it is!

Can't wait to hear how you make out with it today!

eurydice on January 8, 2009 at 3:37 p.m. said...

I need to order this video too! Good for you for trying it. And I think a vacation is a great goal setter... maybe put a picture of you from last time up on the fridge (to remind yourself).

I just tried the edamame. Thanks for your tip. It's 3 points for 1 container, but when i plugged in the weight of it into weight watchers online, it said 2.5 points, so that's what i'm sticking with!