Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yucky Tuesday

Ugh, today was a rough day.... My lovely "Aunt Flow" has decided to visit, so needless to say I feel icky, but also tremendously HUGE today. Bloaty maybe? My comfy-cozy jeans were UUUUUBER tight today which resulted in an uncomfortable day at work.
Oh - not to mention someone had a birthday, so chocolate birthday cake was passed around. I had a few bites, but that was it.

I really can't wait for today to be over. Right now as I type the Biggest Loser has started so I'm excited about that, but I'm ready to hit the sack. Today was SUPPOSE to be the day that I started the Shed video, but I coudln't get the damn thing to work, so I got frustrated... very frustrated. Unfortunately I took it out on Dave.
I had a long heart to heart with my mom today though which helped. She helped me see I was frustrated about the feeling large, feeling icky, and pressures of the bridesmaid dress etc that got me angry, and that I should apologize to Dave. (It's funny how I can consider that in my head, but it never actually makes any difference unless someone says it out loud to me.... yoiks)

Anyway, BLBE2 teams have been posted (W00T, go team Lynn! hehe) I can't wait to finally get my arse into gear. I reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly have been wanting to go on a trip to Dominican again this year and I have been a little OCD with checking the travel sites... every day, every few hrs... yikes...................
I would be aiming to go in April which would be right before the challenge ends, and HOPEFULLY at a more Lex-Friendly weight.
My goal is to lose 30lbs. If I started counting from my next WI day (This Friday) to the date the BLBE2 challenge ends (Apr 26) then I'd need to lose 3.6lbs/ week.
Ouch.
I am staying determined.
If I reach my goal... GREAT!! That would be extremely fantastic!
If I don't reach my goal, well I will be proud of the hard work I put in, and I'd be in a better spot than I am today!

Anyway, I feel this blog is all over the place. I am lacking sleep lately (I *never* have troubles sleeping, but for the past 2 days it's been a challenge) so I am kind of wonky-wonky.

Oh well!
I hope everyone has a great night!

7 comments:

Erin on January 6, 2009 at 9:52 p.m. said...

I think my haircut sounds just like yours! And it is very high maintenance....

I think it is good to set a high goal for yourself! It will really motivate you when you have a deadline set where you are doing something, like the trip. Hmm...I think I need a goal.

~gail~mooselovingmamabear on January 6, 2009 at 10:39 p.m. said...

Hey Team Lynn...

Another "Team Lynn" here to encourage you on... Let's kick those numbers down...

DietCokeStraightUp on January 6, 2009 at 10:41 p.m. said...

I'm "Team Lynn" as well!! We are going to rock this thing!!!

Jen on January 7, 2009 at 12:35 a.m. said...

I always take out my frustrations on Danny and I honestly shouldn't...go give him a few smooches and he will forget ALL about it!!

As for your goal, if you think (KNOW) you will kick ass then you WILL!!! You will get super close to goal, if not ON IT and you will be one smokin hot Bridesmaid!!!

Although, on another note, I am going to totally kick your butt!!

Jen (Team ANGIE!!!!!)

Carolyn on January 7, 2009 at 8:16 a.m. said...

Ohh I so want to go to Dominican again this year! Scott and I had soooo much fun last year when we went. Actually, I'm going to start surfing the travel sites again too! haha

I tend to take out my frustrations on Scott too. I think it's natural. You need an outlet and there he is....I agree with Jenn give him a few smooches and all will be back to normal.

I didn't join the BLBE this time around but I'm cheering you guys on!

K-Pow on January 7, 2009 at 9:43 a.m. said...

Just a quick comment from a team member! Go Team Lynn!

Vanessa on January 8, 2009 at 11:53 a.m. said...

Go Team Lynn!!!