Thursday, January 29, 2009

Level 2 With Jillian + Epicure

Oh yeah! I upped the ante to level 2 tonight on Shred.. Frig I did not like some of the moves, but it was nice to change it up a bit!
Dave measured me tonight, and I am the exact same as what I was a few weeks ago, so for my WI tomorrow, I don't expect too much. I hope I have lost some OR stayed the same. Another gain would definitely be a bit discouraging!

Today was a rough day. Dave had applied for a job with our company that he would be PERFECT for. Both of us really thought he had it based on some of the rumors floating around. Well, today he got notice that he did not get it. It was kind of a kick to the face, so he's definitely pretty down. It's extremely hard to see him like that because he is a VERY happy go lucky person! Gahh..

Oh, in other news... I AM NOW AN EPICURE CONSULTANT!! Woot woot!!
I absolutely LOVE this company. Most people describe Epicure as the 'selling spices' but it is so much more!
The product really puts that extra ZING in your meals.
They also offer fabulous cookware!
I still have some admin work to do (get my start up kit, start a new bank account, etc) but once that is all done I am in action! I still have tonnnnes of questions though. I don't know if I am just being me and over analyzing the whole thing, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to just ask someone to host a party.
I had wanted to do my own parties, and primarily sell from the catalog, but the biggest sales are in hostess parties.
I am not the type to get up in front of everyone and showcase items, so if I have to do that, I'll definitely be breaking out of my shell. I am terrified, anxious and excited all at once right now.
I believe I could even be YOUR Epicure consultant. You could order from me off the website, or I could send you a catalog to have a silent taste testing party, then I'd place the orders.
We'll see how it goes!
(Maybe I could do a weekly post about one of the products Epicure offers, kind of like how Jen does fashion, Cat does beauty... Everyone loves food, so I could do some some Spice posts) I am getting wayyy ahead of myself.... so we'll see how this turns out!

6 comments:

Angela Power on January 29, 2009 at 9:57 p.m. said...

Oh cool! I've only been to one of those parties, but I loved what I saw! I think you should post about the products and maybe use an example of what you made with it?? I just realized that we're both in Halifax?? I know who I'm callin' if I want to have an epicure party ;-)

I haven't even looked at level 2 of shred yet (too scared :-S)

Rebecca on January 29, 2009 at 10:12 p.m. said...

I just did my first run-through of Level 1 on Shred, and thought I was going to die....lol But like she said, results don't come for free! Congrats on making it to Level 2! :-)

Hotch Potchery on January 29, 2009 at 11:28 p.m. said...

Jillian is showing up at my house tomorrow (from Netflix)...I am ascared!

Sorry about the job stuff, it stinks looking for work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lex - I'm also from Hali and if you ever want to have a blog epicure party I'm there!

I'm going to attempt level 2 of Shred tonight, I'm a bit scared and excited all in one :)

Rebecca on January 30, 2009 at 2:33 p.m. said...

It is refreshing to hear someone be so excited about their job! That is exciting! Good luck for your WI.

Amy on January 31, 2009 at 3:39 p.m. said...

Mmm.. Epicure makes some great spices!