Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quick post

Not much happening today.
- Woke up to a mushroom & red pepper omlette that dave made after his workout this morning (nice surprise).
- Work was work was work was work. Same ol' same ol'.
- My paintings I ordered came in today!!

i have NO idea where to put them in my place. I have SO much wall space, but the problem is the pictures dont' really match sizickly (new word). The dancing girl doesn't really 'go' with the other two. And even though the other two would go together, they are disproportioned and I have no clue where to put them in my place... gahhh!
I think I need another long skinny one to match the other one.... *sigh* I dunooo! I am SUCH a terrible interior decorator!!

Anyway, I am pumped for American Idol & Biggest Loser tonight!

Oh - and with the bachelor... I totally think Deanna coming back is crap. What "perfect timing" (last 2) for her to all of a sudden express that she made a mistake.
And yeah, she has a new show of her own where she's a host of a show called the Wedding Show.
Either way, I am totally looking forward to the last 2 episodes of the Bachelor. Dave called Melissa from Day 1 so we'll see if its her! I hope so, there's something about Molly that I don't like but I'm not too sure what exactly it is!

Edit: I think I effed up my wrist REAL bad doing chair pull thingies in the Shoulders & Arms workout today... I don't know what to do to fix it either :(
Anytime I reach for something or move my wrist a certain way it HURTS SO BAD!! Heat/Ice/Leave it be?? Heeellppp!

1 comments:

Kari@Onederland on February 17, 2009 at 11:35 p.m. said...

love the paintings!
as for the wrist I'm on expert but I'd say ice it. Hope it feels better soon!