Monday, February 16, 2009

Sore @ss!!!

Ouchie! When I woke up this morning (11am... yikes) my sore ass was the first thing I noticed. That Core Synergistics did a number on me for sure! Today's P90x lean workout was Cardio X. I actually kind of liked it.... minus the yoga warm up! I haven't done yoga before, but I have always been interested in trying it. I did about 20 minutes of it with Dave a few days ago and holy moly Yoga is NOT for chumps! It is tough, especially on my unflexible self! I sure hope to grow a liking to it. My day 4 of P90x I am scheduled for Yoga and I'd really like to get past 20 minutes this time... especially considering its a 90min video!
More talk about today's P90x workout here

Dave had to work today, but I got it off which was super nice! Other than my workout today was kind of a write off. I caught up on all of my shows (Young & the Restless, Tyra, Dr. Phil, etc)and it was overall just a lazy day.

Whoop whoop - Bachelor is on tonight! I think that Deanna is coming back on to plug her new show give Jason a pep talk.

I hope you ladies all had a fabulous Monday!

7 comments:

sarah sundae on February 16, 2009 at 8:42 p.m. said...

I love yoga but I need to get a mat for my living room before I do it again (kills me knees). Sounds like you're really enjoying P9ox, even if it's hurting right now.

Amy on February 16, 2009 at 8:44 p.m. said...

I have to catch up on Y&R too... maybe tomorrow night on the tredmill!

Jen on February 16, 2009 at 9:48 p.m. said...

YAY for having the day off right??

Those workouts definitely sound killer!! But, oddly, I love when my ass hurts from a workout!!! (Yeah, that is odd, I know!)

I hope you come to love yoga!!!

Hotch Potchery on February 17, 2009 at 1:56 a.m. said...

What is Deanna's new show? It almost looked like she wanted Jason back.

Sounds like some good working out! I like yoga, but I have plantar fasciitis, and yoga aggravates it too much....

DietCokeStraightUp on February 17, 2009 at 3:42 a.m. said...

I have ALWAYS skipped the yoga warm up on that video! I'm just not a yoga person. I'd rather do kickboxing or something. Stick with it! You'll love it!

eurydice on February 17, 2009 at 3:24 p.m. said...

yoga really isn't for chumps! i'm hoping it will improve my flexibility.

Cat on February 17, 2009 at 4:26 p.m. said...

What? Deanna is having another show?? I haven't watched last nights episode yet, but I it looks like (from the previews) that she is trying to get Jason back??

I freaking love that show.....too much.