Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So busy

.... and no time left to blog...

Just a mini update:

- we picked up a Wii! LOVE it!! My arms were killing me the next day from going all out boxing!

- TOM is here...ick. I have been cranky, irritable and just plain ol' jerkish lately. Dave has been a trooper though!

- I just make my first cake and iced it for tomorrow's class. I made a heart shaped cake to celebrate valentine's day... sure enough the cake BROKE! I have a broken heart! I made the icing wrong so it looks like it's curdling. My 'red' icing i was going to decorate with is more of a "flamingo pink" (no lies ... pics will be following soon!)

- Dave finished his first day of P90x this morning. I watched the ab video and IT IS INTENSE! However unlike Jillian, this dude lets you break when needed... and IT IS NEEDED!

Ummmmm... that's about it so far. I am sure there's more to talk about but I am pooped from this damn cake baking/icing experience!

I hope everyone's been doing well. I plan on catching up on some blogs tomorrow at work (shhh! lol)

3 comments:

Jen on February 11, 2009 at 11:43 p.m. said...

I LOVE the wii!!!! Seriously love it!!!!

SOrry to hear about your cake :(

I hope you figure something out (BUT I still can't wait to see it!!!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your heart :( That's so sad :(

Can't wait to hear more about P90X - I heard that Sheryl Crow claims it helped her get her pre-baby body back! Keep up the great work!

sarah sundae on February 12, 2009 at 5:19 p.m. said...

I think I want a wii...