Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow, I'm a turd!

I can't beleive I didn't say where i got the shoes from! I think I just saw so many bloggers say they were getting the shoes at the same place that I just took it for granted and assumed EVERYone knew.
The sale is at Spring shoes and it's still on (50% off ladies!!)

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's blogs last night, or make my own so here's a brief summary.

WI this morning was 160.4.. slightly down and I'm not sure how. I didn't get any excersize in .... ANY and I've been eating like a mongrel. snacking snacking snacking....oh and did I MENTION I had MCDONALDS last night. eeeeeeeeek..

- I had my first cake decorating class yesterday. We learned how to make icing. Wow. It wasn't that fun, but the next 3 weeks we'll be actually DECORATING so it'll be better. The first assigment is for either a bear shaped cake or a round cake with a rainbow. Since it'll be a few days before Valentines day I am going to make a heart shaped cake to decorate. It'll be a white cake with pudding in the middle. OoooOoooh. My work knows me for bringing in my cupcakes, so it'll be interesting to bring in my first decorated cake. I sure hope it works out! (Secret - I've NEVER iced a cake before so I am nervous hehe)

- Epicure has come in. If anyone wants I can mail them a catalog! I hope to have my Epicure posts starting soon!! :)


**oh and it seems my 4th pair of shoes is back up on the Spring website....
(the reason I know this is because I've gone back on the site to look for MORE shoes... eek)

4 comments:

Jen on February 6, 2009 at 12:54 p.m. said...

Your class is going to be so much fun!!!!
mmmmm...you could bring cupcakes to me ANY time!

looking forward to the epicure posts!!!!!

Kari@Onederland on February 7, 2009 at 11:02 p.m. said...

Your class does sound like fun. My friend took some cake decorating classes and some of the stuff she does now is amazing! Love the shoes...especially the purple and the brown ones. And wahoo for being down on the scales!

Marisa @Loser for Life on February 8, 2009 at 11:36 a.m. said...

Wow, cool class! I would love cake decorating! But, I think I would love cake eating even more ;)

Cat on February 9, 2009 at 12:29 a.m. said...

Thanks for posting where you got the shoes! I never really shop at Spring, so I wouldn't have known they were having a sale! I got the same purple ones as you too!

I'd gladly send you my shoes, but I'm a giant and wear either a 9 or 10, and I'm guessing you've got littler feet than me!

I'm pretty sure I'd gain 30 pounds just by looking at cake....you're a strong lady!

You're coming to TO for the blog girl party weekend right? I sure hope so...won't be a partee without you!