Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wahoo!! New shoes!

Ok so I got my shoes delivered today (well they came yesterday but I wasn't home to pick them up. DAMN superfast shipping!! Wow!!!)

I got 4 pairs for $60:

Comfy casual wedges:


Wedge Scandals:


Purple heels (WHICH I LOVE!)



And one more pair of brown/tan/beige heels that were only $10. They must be sold out cuz they're not on the website anymore.

ALSO, I got my Epicure kit delivered today. I am still SOO overwhelmed but now I'm overwhelmed WITH a lot of goodies! I don't really have much more storage in my place so I dont' know what I'll do with everything.
But, as soon as I get everything straightened out I will certainly keep you posted!
(anyone know where I can get a credit card imprinter? I looked online at staples and found nuttin)

So tomorrow I start my cake decorating class. I am pretty psyched about this!! It's only four weeks (but I could sign up for 2 or 3 more advanced classes after) but it'll make for a fun Thursday night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I LOVE your shoes....I just bought the purple ones too :)

Hope you take pics of your cakes!!

Jen on February 4, 2009 at 11:49 p.m. said...

WOOOOO! I love the shoes!!! i bought the purple shoes as part of my 'birthday shoes'!! I love them!!!!

I really want to take a cake decorating class too!!! I can't wait to see pictures of what you do!!!

Jaime on February 5, 2009 at 11:38 a.m. said...

Ha, I ordered those purple ones in black! Very popular around here. I ordered 5 pairs I think...but I'm afraid of the sizes...here's hoping at least a couple pairs fit me!

eurydice on February 5, 2009 at 6:42 p.m. said...

whoo i love them! where are they from?

Cat on February 6, 2009 at 1:11 a.m. said...

Ok...where are you all ordering these shoes from for such great prices?? Please let me in Lex my dear!! I tossed about 13 pairs when I re-organized and now I'm left with like 12 pairs of shoes and two pairs of boots! I need to replenish!! please let me know!!!