Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Brief Update

Wow I haven't had much time to blog lately but I'm still around!!

First things first, I just completed my first Netti pot!! It was more of a netti 'squirt' (waterbottle type instead of a teapot type dispenser). The folks at work have gotten addicted to it so fact, and I can see why! I want to fill the bottle and do it again!!!
It is recommended to do a 'nasal douche' (i laughed at this, i'll admit) 2x a day... and I will have no problems with this! It was weird, but fun somehow! It didn't hurt, didn't feel any different than when you go swimming and you snort water out of your nose... just with less pressure. (weird comparison, but that's the best i can do right now)

Tonight Dave & I went to the doctors office after he got off work. It took the doctor forever to see us, and when he did, it was just to write a prescrption for twinrx. so then we had to wait at shoppers for FOREVER, and then we STILL have to go back and get our shots. Dave was getting anxious and it was already 8pm with no supper and he was saying he will NOT eat after 9.
On a happier note: we work for the best company EVER! They covered our shots 100%!! The pharmacists were shocked - they've never seen that before! Whoop whoop!!

I got so envious seeing Jaime's pictures of her EdenH trip. Made me miss the resort so badly, but I'm so glad she had fun! Our trip is in one month and a week but who's counting??

I haven't been doing the best with exercising... but something in me 'clicked' and I want to start running in the mornings. Not a lot - just on the treadmill downstairs, but still something! I need to lose some tummy, and cardio SHOULD help with that... then I could do my Ab ripper X video at night since it's only 15 minutes (OF HELL!)

Anyway, that is all!

I want to wish Cat an early happy birthday!! Luv ya hun, and hope you have a fabulous day celebrating the birth of YOU!!
hehe

3 comments:

farm girl. on March 19, 2009 at 6:23 a.m. said...

hmm...then if you want to do so running, why not do the bluenose?? you can do it....i haven't moved an inch in forever, and you can walk or run it....think about it! angie's thinking about doing it again...

Jaime on March 19, 2009 at 11:27 a.m. said...

I can't wait to hear about your stay at a different resort. We loved Eden and FH would go there again and again, but I like to try different places....in fact, I'm going to push for Cuba next time (although that will be at least 2-3 years away because our next two years are already quasi-planned!).

Cat on March 19, 2009 at 8:23 p.m. said...

Thanks Sweetie! It's been a pretty chill boring day so far!!

I'm sooo upset that I won't be in DR with you....maybe next year!!

Love ya!