Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Weekend in Spring!

Man I love how Spring has arrived! It doesn't COMPLETELY show, but I know it's just around the corner.
Saturday here was absolutely beautiful! The sun was shining and the weather was fairly decent... I even broke out my flip flops!! (Keep in mind I barely ventured outside-outside... I was mostly in my car hehe)

Friday's WI - 161.4. Ugh... back up to where I started. I feel I am eating MUCH better, so that's a plus, I just REALLY need to get back on the excercise path! I keep saying it over and over, but I haven't put my butt into gear. GRRRR!

I think I am going to switch back to my Shred video... and maybe mix that up with some Windsor pilates. i DO love p90x, but the length of the videos is kind of discouraging. By the time we get home, work out, cook supper, eat, it is already 8 -830ish. To me, that's fairly late and kind of kills the evening. I also find it pretty tough to do the intense p90x workouts before supper. If I did them after supper I'd need to wait an hour so thats just cutting into the evening even moreso. I hope this doesn't sound like excuses, but it is really just laying it out as it is.
I hope to still wake up a bit earlier and go for a run on the treadmill - OR even do a bit of a run when I get home. I just havne't done that yet.

We'll see what happens, anyway. i have just over a month left until my trip... yoiks! I know my body wont' look how I want it to, but I still do have a wedding that I'll be standing in July that I can work towards.
I WONT GIVE UP!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Vanessa on March 22, 2009 at 7:23 p.m. said...

I am sooo happy the weather is getting nicer!

I need to get back to the Shred too.

Jennifer on March 22, 2009 at 7:37 p.m. said...

I'm shredding and love it! I hope you don't mind me following your blog.

Erin on March 22, 2009 at 10:21 p.m. said...

I just can't bring myself to work out after work, like you said, it just feels like it takes up your whole evening! As much as I hate getting up early in the mornings, that works better for me as a work out time....

eurydice on March 22, 2009 at 11:04 p.m. said...

hooray for the first spring weekend!

Cat on March 22, 2009 at 11:24 p.m. said...

It's totally hard to find the time after work to commit to a long work out. That's what I like about Shred, mind you, I even find that pretty hard.....I'm SO out of shape.

You're right, don't give yo, you're going to look awesome in the DR and you're just so adorable and beautiful!

sarah on March 23, 2009 at 11:53 a.m. said...

I totally am super glad it's warming up!!

I tagged you.

Angela Power on March 23, 2009 at 2:38 p.m. said...

I sooooo wish I could be one of those early risers to get exercise in BEFORE getting ready for work. Frig! I'm just like you with hating how it cuts into the evening time, but yet I can't get up early enough to do it before work even though I HAVE equipment! In my perfect world I'd only have to work 12 - 4! :-D

Sarah on March 23, 2009 at 2:39 p.m. said...

I agree - I tried P90X for a VERY short period of time a while ago... and it was too much of a commitment ... I never had time for it.

Go back to what works! It's important to NOT feel burdened with your workouts!