Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busyyyy!

Holy moly these past couple days it's been busy... but I dont' feel like much has been DONE. If that makes any sense.

Monday & Tuesday I got off work around 5/530ish, came home, played on the net for a short while, did Shred, then went to pick up Dave. After that we:
Monday - went to get our TwinRX injection done
Tues - went to Costco
By the time we got home both of those days it was time to cook, eat and CHILL.

Today was kind of similar. I didn't get to Shred today, but after work I went to Michaels to pick up some stuff for cake decorating class tomorrow night, went tanning, then picked up Dave... went to Sobeys for MORE cake decorating stuff.
Came home - did dishes, cooked supper, made my cake, ate supper, made my icing, frosted the cake, did more dishes...NOW HERE I AM. It is 1/4 to 11 and here - I - am.
SHEESH!

That was a lot of mumbo jumbo but that is EXACTLY how I feel right about now!!!
I have a love/hate relationship with this cake class. I am very much a procrastinator so I always leave my cake & frosting preparation to the very last day which is Wednesday night, then Thursday night I have such a hate on for how busy I was the night before that I give a half assed job in class!! (which is SO funny cuz I go with my Sis in law who is Ms. Betty Crocker who's frosting needs to be perfect *never is*, and can't have ANYTHING go wrong!! Such opposites!

Anyway - that is my brief update.

OH.....
ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL DOMINICAN!!!
I have learned from past experiences it is NOT good to count down the days for something you are waiting for (makes the time go by THAT much slower) but today is the one month mark so it's definitely something to mention!

Whooo hooooo!!!

Anyway - off to catch up on some American Idol... then catch some much needed Zzzzz's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been busy many times but not getting what I want done. For me sometimes I write a list of what I have to get done.
The cake class sounds like fun, but must be tempting.
Emmett

Jaime on March 26, 2009 at 10:03 a.m. said...

And that is why I haven't signed up for any cake classes...cuz I think I'd be annoyed with all the time it consumes! ha.

oooooh, one month! Yippeeee! (take me with you!)

Angela Power on March 26, 2009 at 9:41 p.m. said...

You should post pics of your cakes! I wanna seeeee! :-)

Totally right about the counting down thing!