Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Dress

So here's a little quickie for you.

For anyone who remembers, I was having issues picking a dress for a wedding I'll be standing in for my bff in the summer. (Here's some background info)

Anyway, I have found the dress! A few weekends ago I went to a bridal shop to try some dresses on.

Here's the one I picked:



My girlfriend will prolly have an asian theme so the sash with the beading will go with it perfectly.

The color shown is the one she chose (cobalt).

Anyway, thats it for now. Back to work I go!!

Update:
Here are the pics of ME in the dress:


9 comments:

Vanessa on March 24, 2009 at 3:19 p.m. said...

Good choice! That dress is gorgeous :)

Jen on March 24, 2009 at 4:25 p.m. said...

how fun is that???? I love how bright the blue is!!!

Erin on March 24, 2009 at 6:38 p.m. said...

That is a nice dress, it really, really looks great on you!

Cat on March 24, 2009 at 7:27 p.m. said...

You look GREAT in that dress sweetie! It does great things for you!

sarah on March 24, 2009 at 7:52 p.m. said...

Oh Lex that dress is beautiful! You look great in it. I remember you talking about this!!!

Cat on March 25, 2009 at 12:52 a.m. said...

You have NO idea how sad I am that you're not coming to TO. We'll make up for it in the fall when I make my first ever trip to Halifax with Jen!!

xoxo

Angela Power on March 25, 2009 at 9:55 a.m. said...

That is a PERFECT dress for that kind of theme! It's elegant, classy and that sash totally brings it together with the asian theme.

You are SOOO CUTE!!

Hey I don't have you on my facebook, but want to invite you to a hike up cape split with us on April 18th :-) Are you on Bionic's FB?

tash on March 25, 2009 at 12:03 p.m. said...

Great dress! And you could probably get it hemed and taken in on the bottom after the wedding for a great cocktail dress too!

eurydice on March 27, 2009 at 7:35 p.m. said...

wow you look so great in that dress. love it!