Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting there...

Well I still haven't officially gotten out of my 'funk'. It's been a while since I have done any exercising but now that I'm 95% over being sick I will be able to jump right back in... just not tonight.
Tonight it the first class of my course 2 cake decorating class. Thankfully the only cake we'll have to make is on the 4th week so I wont be struggling each wednesday to bake a cake and make tonnes of icing. Our 'grand finale' cake will be a basket weave with a bunch of new flowers. (Hopefully not the wilton rose... I HATE the wilton rose hahaha)

I updated the look of my blog today to remind myself of the upcoming trip. I REALLY do not feel comfy in a bathing suit at this point so I REALLY want to get as much exercizing as i can in the next 1.5 months.

i am SO FREAKING EXCITED that Cat may/will be coming to the same resort as us at the same time! How cool is that????????????????? All you girls get to go to TO to meet up with each other, but I can do individual meet & greets (Cat in DR, maybe Jen when I go to Edmonton in the summer, and all of the local ladies here in Hali) Somehow things just have a way of working out!!

I FINALLY got my T4's in from my old workplace so i can do my taxes. I am hoping I don't have to pay a crap load of $... eek. We shall see.

Anyway, that is all for now. Cake decorating time it is! :)

5 comments:

farm girl. on March 5, 2009 at 8:50 p.m. said...

love the new look! and oh so suiting - makes me think i'm all beachy, when really i'm stuck here in Hali too!

Jen on March 5, 2009 at 9:46 p.m. said...

First of all YAY for feeling 95% better!!! I hope you get to 100% right away!!!

I would totally be up for meeting you in Edmonton sometime! And I DO plan on going to Halifax in the fall...and HOPEFULLY Cat will come along!!!!!

Good luck with the cake!!!

sarah sundae on March 8, 2009 at 12:27 p.m. said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Your trip sounds awesome!

I hope you enjoyed your classes.

Angela Power on March 9, 2009 at 2:55 p.m. said...

Okay me = jealous that you get to go lounge in the sun with Cat! You should try to make it to TO too (but of course not always doable), but regardless you MUST, repeat MUST make it the next time we have a hali GTG! ;-)

Cat on March 9, 2009 at 5:45 p.m. said...

I hope hope hope I can make it Lex!! Regardless, I'm coming to Halifax with Jen in the fall to meet and hang with all you ladies.....

How could I not be stoked to meet you, I'm pretty sure you're my sister from another momma!!

Oh, and I feel like ASS in a bathing suit right now, so don't you worry....you're a freaking goddess and you better darn well beleive it!!