Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mmm breakfast for supper!

Go Lexi! Go Lexi!

Aww yeah - I am keeping up with my P90x momentum and continued the workout tonight. It was Core Synergistics tonight, so all of the workouts worked the core.... HARDcore!

Other than that, nothing really new to report. Work was work was work was work.

I had forgotten to take out food for supper today so I suggested one of my favorite meals to Dave: Breakfast for Supper! mmmm! He is AWESOME at making breakfast foods, so he took care of dinner tonight and made scrambled Eggbeaters with red peppers, yellow peppers and onions. We also had some yummy taters seasoned with Epicure spice, and turkey bacon!

I have always wanted to try turkey bacon, but I never stumbled across it in the stores... or maybe just never paid attention to it. I definitely notice a difference, but it isn't a bad difference. I can deal with it!

Tonight Biggest Loser is on so I am pumped for that! It is nearing an end... so what am I going to look forward to on Tuesday nights? eek!


update: HOLY MOLY WAS TONIGHT'S BIGGEST LOSER INSANE OR WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast for dinner is what I had yesterday - it feels like such a treat for some reason!

sarah sundae on March 11, 2009 at 12:08 a.m. said...

I haven't had "brinner" (breakfast for dinner lol) in forever.

Great job on the workout!

Anonymous said...

I actually made eggs with green peppers and onions and put tamarack on top, tastes great.
Good dinner, I like it!

farm girl. on March 11, 2009 at 6:23 a.m. said...

BL was definately interesting tonight!

complete side note - on Oprah (yes, i do watch on occasion) Dr. Oz was on, and so was the guy who did the book "Eat this, Not that", and it was actually said that regular bacon (crisp, i believe) is considered better than turkey bacon, because turkey bacon had so many additives, etc.

we still pick up turkey bacon ever now and again...to change things up.

Amy on March 11, 2009 at 11:57 a.m. said...

I only saw parts of BL... going to have to watch the whole thing soon. It's on the dvr.

I LOVE bacon... and turkey bacon is an okay substitute too.