Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Bee!

Dave got back from his 2 week work trip on Friday night. It's been a good weekend getting back into the swing of things.... EXCEPT for me getting sick on Saturday. ugh! Everyone around me was getting sick and I figured it would happen, I was mostly scared that I'd get sick for my vacation though.
So now that the sickness is out of my system (it only stayed with me for the weekend) I am GOOD TO GO!
This week has been and will be busy busy. We have a few loose ends to tie up before vacation so we'll be go-go-go.
I wanted to get my hair done, but the only day I really can would be tomorrow night and I haven't booked myself in anywhere yet. Thursday is still cake class, along with a last min waxing session. Friday I'll go and get my nails 'did. Saturday morning, not so bright and early (we have to be at the airport at 3am) we'll be on our way!!!!

I
cannot
wait!

I really should try on my swim suits to see if they still fit, cuz I am bigger than last year.... maybe tonight... I would rather *not* look, but I'd also rather not go down there WITHOUT A SUIT TO WEAR! hahah

I really really really really REALLY want to get back into regular posting when I get back. I've been a slacker, which is UN-COOL!

Anyway, thats it for tonight! Off to make some tea... my tummy has the WORST cramps ( THANKFULLY I am getting TOM out of the way from vacation!!! )

3 comments:

tash on April 22, 2009 at 12:20 a.m. said...

I'm glad you aren't going to be sick for your trip!

Jen on April 22, 2009 at 12:36 a.m. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So glad you are over being sick!!!!!

I am so excited for your vacation!!!!!!

Kari@Onederland on May 4, 2009 at 12:01 p.m. said...

Are you back from vacation yet? Where you at girl?